The Top 100 Famous Quotes of All Time with Images 📸🖼️
Handpicked 100 quotes from history, with a blend of inspirational, motivational, funny, educational and thought provoking. Every single quote listed here is a Gem.
Top 100 Quotes Quotes
1. never pay retail.
2. still waters run deep
3. kis zaroorat ko dabaun, kise poora kar loon
apni tankhwa kayi baar gini hai maine
4. Keep Going, girl.
Never come back.
Tags: Savage Comebacks |
5. It is dangerous when you start believing your own bullshit.
6. Education is the ability to almost anything without losing your temper or self-confidence.
7. Sometimes I want to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice when He could do something about it, but I’m afraid he might just ask me the same question.
8. The Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) entered upon us, and with him was ‘Ali bin Abu Talib, who had recently recovered from an illness. We had bunches of unripe dates hanging up, and the Prophet (P.B.U.H) was eating from them. ‘Ali reached out to eat some, and the Prophet (P.B.U.H) said to ‘Ali: ‘Stop, O ‘Ali! You have just recovered from an illness.’ I made some greens and barley for the Prophet (P.B.U.H), and the Prophet (P.B.U.H) said to ‘Ali: ‘O ‘Ali, eat some of this, for it is better for you.
Sunan Ibn Majah 3442
9. The Messenger of Allah ( ﷺ) entered upon us, and with him was ‘Ali bin Abu Talib, who had recently recovered from an illness. We had bunches of unripe dates hanging up, and the Prophet (ﷺ) was eating from them. ‘Ali reached out to eat some, and the Prophet (ﷺ) said to ‘Ali: ‘Stop, O ‘Ali! You have just recovered from an illness.’ I made some greens and barley for the Prophet (ﷺ), and the Prophet (ﷺ) said to ‘Ali: ‘O ‘Ali, eat some of this, for it is better for you.
10. It would be nice if you didn’t correct me all the time.
It would be nice if I didn’t have to.
11. The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
12. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!
Tags: Shut Up |
13. Sometimes, the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
14. ta’aluqaat jab had se guzar jaa.en to gham milte hain
ham isi vaaste har shaḳhs se kam milte hain
15. Every man has two lives, and the second starts when he realizes he has just one.
16. Remember, it’s never the knife’s fault.
17. Tongue is like a sharp knife … it kills without drawing blood.
18. what makes a good knife isn’t the price or the maker, it is how it’s sharpened.
Tags: Knife |
19. a well trained person only needs a knife to survive
20. a knife is only as good as who wields it
Tags: Knife |
21. there never was a good knife made out of bad steel
22. At night I dream that you and I are two plants that grew together, roots entwined, and that you know the earth and the rain like my mouth, since we are made of earth and rain.
23. I want to be a mystery, yet be known. I want to be together, yet alone Is it too much to ask to be famous, yet unknown? To be a wanderer, yet have a home?
24. khanjar chale kisi pe tadapte hain hum ameer
saare jahan ka dard hamaare jigar mein hai
25. I have found the least funny person on the entire planet.
26. It’s complicated
That’s something people say when they don’t want to tell the truth.
27. Shall we commence the awkward car ride back home?
Tags: Sarcastic |
28. Right, that’s not weird at all.
29. You’re not helping
I’m not trying to.
30. I want to like you but sometimes you make it so hard.
31. That is a bit disturbing- on a couple of levels.
32. You don’t give a monkey a gun.
33. mere liye zaroorat se zyaada sochne ke liye shukria
Tags: Sarcastic Hindi |
34. When you don’t know what you want, then first figure out what you don’t want.
35. I know this is a trap but i dont know how.
36. You just made a surprising amount of sense.
37. Thank you. I feel much better.
Tags: Sarcastic |
38. You seem very determined to dislike me.
39. Seems like the only logical solution.
Tags: Sarcastic |
40. so you two are together now... my condolences to both of you.
41. That was an attempted humor.
42. I am learning so much from you. Thank you. I never thought of that.
43. I bet you feel all high and mighty right now.
44. You are a terrible person.
Don’t ever convince yourself of anything else.
45. flâneur - a man who saunters around observing society.
Tags: Travel |
46. Well you obviously have a theory so why don’t YOU tell me.
47. I don’t know how that’s a good thing, but ok.
48. Can i be honest with you?
I expect nothing less.
49. Struggle ends when gratitude begins.
50. The cities are not good for humans, they are good for robots.
51. When the soil is good, we work less.
52. farming is all about developing the soil.
53. When I was young, I couldn’t sleep at night because I thought there was a monster in the closet. But my brother told me there wasn’t anything in the closet but fear. And fear wasn’t real. He said it wasn’t made of anything just…air. Not even that. He said you just have to face it. You just have to open that closet and the monster would disappear.
54. If you are a friend to everybody, you are enemy to yourself.
55. No one will ever know the violence it took to become this gentle.
56. It is not helpful to keep bringing up issues we have already resolved. It only makes the current disagreement worse. Please stop doing this.
57. I am not okay with you discussing our private matters with family member/friend. Please respect my privacy.
58. I can only explain it to you. I cannot understand it for you.
59. I hope you lose weight so there will be less of you.
60. Your confidence needs to be built from within.
If you build it on compliments, it will shatter with criticism.
61. Thinking is difficult.
That’s why most people judge.
62. roz aate hain baadal abr rehmat lekar
mere sheher ke aamaal usey barasne nahin dete
63. It’s very difficult to be funny.
But if you be yourself, it’s very difficult to be uninteresting.
64. I want freedom from those palpitations I get when I see her face.
Tags: Heart Palpitation |
65. The purest form of emotions are divulged when you have palpitations and silent tears while expressing them.