The Top 100 Famous Quotes of All Time with Images 📸🖼️
Top 100 Quotes Quotes
Handpicked 100 quotes from history, with a blend of inspirational, motivational, funny, educational and thought provoking. Every single quote listed here is a Gem.
1. I don't like the way people cherish the ghetto, as if it’s some royal palace, or kingdom. I also don't like the way people treat each other in the ghetto. It is really hard to find love, trust, and respect. You don't find too many people that want to do better for themselves in the ghetto because so many people seem to be satisfied with where they're at.
2. If you've seen one city slum, you've seen them all.
3. A lot of people have a misconception of what the ghetto is all about. You know, it's only a small percentage of the people that are bad. Everybody else is good.
- Ice Cube
4. The ghetto is not where you live. The ghetto is inside your mind. And anyone who tells you that you can't get out of the ghettos of your own mind has no idea what they're talking about.
5. I don't think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good.
6. A flower that grow in the ghetto know more about survival than the one from fresh meadows.
7. A girl plays with your mind. A woman explores it.
8. I wonder if heaven got a ghetto.
Tags: Ghetto Love |
9. I don't get nothing but love. In every ghetto all over the world. Nothing but love. They respect that I came outta there and I'm doing it the right way. You can't do nothing but respect that.
- Ice Cube
10. you may live in the ghetto but the ghetto doesn't have to live in you
11. Wrists are for bracelets and watches, not cutting.
12. Self-pity is spiritual suicide. It is an indefensible self-mutilation of the soul.
13. I cut myself because you wouldn't let me cry.
I cried because you wouldn't let me speak.
I spoke because you wouldn't let me shine.
I shone because I thought you loved me...
14. Minor injuries does not mean its not serious. Self-harming is always serious, and should not be taken lightly.
15. People who self-harm don't want to die. They are not trying to kill themselves, in fact they are trying to live with the pain. People who self-harm have a very high risk of suicide so they need to seek immediate attention and help.
16. Tagging a person who self-harms as "crazy" or "dangerous" is neither helpful, nor correct. Self-injury is a means they took in order to cope from their pain. They need your help, not your tags.
17. People who self-harm don't do it because they need attention. They do it in secret. They are not trying to manipulate or seek attention. In fact, shame and guilt can make it difficult to tell someone that they have harmed themselves.
18. Warning signs of cutting or self-harming: Unexplained wounds, blood stains on clothing or blood-soaked tissues, sharp objects in pocket, frequent "accidents", wearing long sleeves and long pants,
19. Self harm is a form of expression of your pain and intense emotions. Express it through other means such as writing a journal, write a song, take a bath, cuddle a pet, call a friend, exercise, punch a cushion or a mattress or scream into your pillow, squeeze a stress ball, Rip something up (paper, magazine), place rubber bands on your wrist, arms or legs and snap instead of cutting.
20. Emotional awareness means knowing what you are feeling and why.
21. Feelings that make one cut or hurt themselves:
22. Why do people self-harm?
They choose harming themselves as a way of dealing with emotional pain.
23. Understanding what triggers you to self-harm is a vital step to recovery.
24. When you share something that might potentially harm you, remember that reactions such as shock, anger and fear come out of concern for you.
25. Let go of your secret. Tell someone that you have self-harmed or thinking to harm yourself. It is quiet therapeutic and can be a huge relief.
26. It does not matter how lonely, worthless, or trapped you may be feeling right now, there are so many more effective ways to overcome the underlying issues that is leading you to self-harm.
27. Self-harm is addictive. It turns into a compulsive behavior that controls you, and once started - it seems impossible to stop.
28. If you do not learn the right way to deal with emotional pain, you increase your risk of major depression, addiction and suicide.
29. You can hurt yourself badly, even if you don't mean to.
30. Do not feel ashamed if you have intentionally harmed yourself. Hiding it is a heavy burden.
31. Relief from self-harming is only temporary, and is followed by feelings of guilt & shame. It also takes you away from getting to know the actual ways that will make you feel better.
32. Why people self-harm:
"I usually feel like I have a black hole in the pit of my stomach, at least if I feel pain it’s better than feeling nothing."
33. Why people self-harm:
"It’s a way to have control over my body because I can’t control anything else in my life."
34. Why people self-harm:
"It puts a punctuation mark on what I’m feeling on the inside!"
35. Why people self-harm:
"I feel relieved and less anxious after I cut. The emotional pain slowly slips away into the physical pain."
36. Listen to me Son. Do not sadden my daughter. Do not show her your manliness by force. She is entrusted to you first by the Creator then by me. Do not hurt what is entrusted.
37. Listen to me, my daughter. I have never fed you ill-gotten food. You do not feed your children too. Be faithful to your husband. Do not utter ill words for him. Do not make him repeat his words, always be by his side.
38. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
39. I told my mom she is invading my personal space and she said I came out of her personal space.
40. Every woman has to face the challenge of leaving her home and going to her husbands home after marriage. This is indeed one of the biggest transformations for a woman and during such a crucial time period, immense support and love of a husband can do wonders.
41. Their are two times when parenting is the most difficult. When the baby first arrives at home, and when the adult first leaves home.
42. I may not be able to carry you in my arms anymore, but I will always carry you in my heart.
43. I hope she knows if life gets tough
And she should need a friend
That she can always count on me
Until the very end
44. I know she's smart enough
To make it on her own
It's hard to admit
My little girl has finally grown
45. It's never very easy
Watching someone you love leave
I know that I must be strong
But silently I'll grieve
46. Though she no longer lives here
This will always be her home
The warm and kindest place
Her heart has ever known
47. When I taught you at eight to ride a bicycle, loping along beside you as you wobbled away on two round wheels, my own mouth rounding in surprise when you pulled ahead down the curved path of the park, I kept waiting for the thud of your crash as I sprinted to catch up, while you grew smaller, more breakable with distance, pumping, pumping for your life, screaming with laughter, the hair flapping behind you like a handkerchief waving goodbye
48. Does your wife know you're single?
49. If you can cheat on your woman and come home, look her in the eye and tell her you love her, then you're the lowest kind of man on the pyramid.
50. Sweety you've got it all wrong. He left me because you're easy, and he's weak. Thanks for helping me realize I need a real man.
51. Cheating is a choice, not a mistake.
52. I can't believe this - both of my boyfriends are cheating on me.
53. 80% of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe.
54. A Man who marries his mistress creates a vacancy in that position
55. It's easier to get rid of your wife than having to deal with getting rid of a different man every week.
56. I WOULD NEVER BE UNFAITHFUL TO MY WIFE FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT I LOVE MY HOUSE TOO MUCH.
57. WHEN A MAN STEALS YOUR WIFE, THERE IS NO BETTER REVENGE THAN TO LET HIM KEEP HER.
58. You may prepare the best meal, but a mosquito will only drink your blood.
59. Our fate is one.
Tags: Love Quotes for Her |
60. Chemistry is you touching my mind and it setting my body on fire.
61. Kiss her in such a way she can't wait to see you again.
62. Melancholy is as seductive as ecstasy.
63. Search for someone who can seduce your tranquilized body and sedate your tormented soul at the same time.
Tags: Seductive |
64. he whispers in her ear
"I've been craving you all day"
Tags: Seductive |