The Top 100 Famous Quotes of All Time with Images 📸🖼️
Handpicked 100 quotes from history, with a blend of inspirational, motivational, funny, educational and thought provoking. Every single quote listed here is a Gem.
Top 100 Quotes Quotes
1. I want to be a mystery, yet be known. I want to be together, yet alone Is it too much to ask to be famous, yet unknown? To be a wanderer, yet have a home?
2. khanjar chale kisi pe tadapte hain hum ameer
saare jahan ka dard hamaare jigar mein hai
3. I have found the least funny person on the entire planet.
4. It’s complicated
That’s something people say when they don’t want to tell the truth.
5. Shall we commence the awkward car ride back home?
Tags: Sarcastic |
6. Right, that’s not weird at all.
7. You’re not helping
I’m not trying to.
8. I want to like you but sometimes you make it so hard.
9. That is a bit disturbing- on a couple of levels.
10. You don’t give a monkey a gun.
11. mere liye zaroorat se zyaada sochne ke liye shukria
Tags: Sarcastic Hindi |
12. When you don’t know what you want, then first figure out what you don’t want.
13. I know this is a trap but i dont know how.
14. You just made a surprising amount of sense.
15. Thank you. I feel much better.
Tags: Sarcastic |
16. You seem very determined to dislike me.
17. Seems like the only logical solution.
Tags: Sarcastic |
18. so you two are together now... my condolences to both of you.
19. That was an attempted humor.
20. I am learning so much from you. Thank you. I never thought of that.
21. I bet you feel all high and mighty right now.
22. You are a terrible person.
Don’t ever convince yourself of anything else.
23. flâneur - a man who saunters around observing society.
Tags: Travel |
24. Well you obviously have a theory so why don’t YOU tell me.
25. I don’t know how that’s a good thing, but ok.
26. Can i be honest with you?
I expect nothing less.
27. Struggle ends when gratitude begins.
28. The cities are not good for humans, they are good for robots.
29. When the soil is good, we work less.
30. farming is all about developing the soil.
31. When I was young, I couldn’t sleep at night because I thought there was a monster in the closet. But my brother told me there wasn’t anything in the closet but fear. And fear wasn’t real. He said it wasn’t made of anything just…air. Not even that. He said you just have to face it. You just have to open that closet and the monster would disappear.
32. If you are a friend to everybody, you are enemy to yourself.
33. No one will ever know the violence it took to become this gentle.
34. It is not helpful to keep bringing up issues we have already resolved. It only makes the current disagreement worse. Please stop doing this.
35. I am not okay with you discussing our private matters with family member/friend. Please respect my privacy.
36. I can only explain it to you. I cannot understand it for you.
37. I hope you lose weight so there will be less of you.
38. Your confidence needs to be built from within.
If you build it on compliments, it will shatter with criticism.
39. Thinking is difficult.
That’s why most people judge.
40. roz aate hain baadal abr rehmat lekar
mere sheher ke aamaal usey barasne nahin dete
41. It’s very difficult to be funny.
But if you be yourself, it’s very difficult to be uninteresting.
42. I want freedom from those palpitations I get when I see her face.
Tags: Heart Palpitation |
43. The purest form of emotions are divulged when you have palpitations and silent tears while expressing them.
44. My heart palpitate whenever your warm breath strikes my neck.
45. What am I feeling?
Can anyone explain the reason
behind these heart palpitations?
What are my hyperactive
Why are my pulsating
nerves portraying this impatience?
Nothing unpleasant has
ensued me yet, still I do feel low.
Sad is an understatement,
call this numbness a deathblow!
46. This mind isn't mine, who am I to judge?
Oh, I should be fine, but it's all too much
I get overwhelmed so easily
My anxiety creeps inside of me
Makes it hard to breathe
What's come over me?
Feels like I'm somebody else
47. The natural cycle of life is that we are born, we progress through life and then we pass away.
When I came to this earth, I didn’t fear coming to this planet. When I leave this planet, I will not fear as well.
48. Most common words people say to generalize are “Always” and “Never”.
49. A conclusion is what you come to when you get tired of thinking about something. And the two most popular ways people jump to conclusions are mind reading and fortune telling.
Mind reading when you assume what others are thinking, and fortune telling is when you are thinking about the future.
50. the brain is a machine for jumping to conclusions
51. Nothing in life is a foregone conclusion unless and until it is foregone and concluded
52. One of the main concerns of philosophy is to warn people against jumping to conclusions.
53. The thing about smart people is they sound crazy to dumb people.
54. If you run from discomfort, and only stay in your comfort zone, you will always be running.
55. I know what brings on my anxiety and I consciously decide not to go in that direction anymore.
56. 10 things severe health anxiety sufferers don’t do:
1. surround with negative people.
2. look up their new symptoms of anxiety online.
3. looking for instant results and expecting on when the recovery will be achieved.
4. They stop scanning for the bad and begin focusing on the good.
5. Don’t turn to a doctor for answers each and every time a new challenge comes up.
6. They stop playing the victim card when speaking to others.
7. Don’t speed through life.
8. Know the difference between good advice and bad advice.
9. Stop avoiding everything you fear. One brave step can create incredible momentum. Talking back to body zaps to let your subconscious know that YOU KNOW that it’s caused by anxiety.
10. They know that they are not a mind reader and they don’t try to fit in.
57. Those who follow the crowd usually get lost in it.
58. Plants are more courageous than almost all human beings: an orange tree would rather die than produce lemons, whereas instead of dying the average person would rather be someone they are not.
59. Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?
60. I don't fit into any stereotypes. And I like myself that way.
61. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
62. When you are having a panic attack
1. Allow the symptoms and sensations to take place. Let them happen and don’t give them importance or respect that they crave. This will stop any further adrenaline spikes.
2. Distract your focus and get your adrenaline out of the system by walking/jogging. Set a challenge of walking and coming back within a time limit. This will help in focus distraction.
3. Let the storm pass.
Over a period of time, this management of panic attack/anxiety will become habitual.
63. Hypnosis for health anxiety can work, but you need to have the right attitude before getting into it. People with health anxiety have a dire need for control, reassurance and feeling safe. Hypnosis can help in tapping into losing some control. You need to believe without a doubt that it will work for you.
64. Hypnosis takes the thinking conscious mind out of the picture, and gives you the ability to communicate directly with the subconscious mind. This lets you know what core beliefs and memories are sabotaging your recovery. The job of Hypnosis is to reorganize past memorize and discharge stored emotions so you can start to perceive your symptoms differently.