The Top 100 Famous Quotes of All Time with Images 📸🖼️
Handpicked 100 quotes from history, with a blend of inspirational, motivational, funny, educational and thought provoking. Every single quote listed here is a Gem.
Top 100 Quotes Quotes
1. Pay attention to when and why they want to talk to you.
2. The man who stops advertising to save money is like the man who stops the clock to save time.
3. Poor is not him who has little, rather the one who craves more.
4. When Value exceeds price, people give you money.
- Chris Do
5. You don't need to drive a lambo to the beach to enjoy the view.
6. If you cannot buy luck, create it.
Tags: Lucky |
7. Success in business is measured by the trust of your clients.
8. We can only enjoy the game when we master its techniques.
9. It's OK to worry if it fuels your hard work, perseverance, and consistency.
10. Sometimes no reaction is the best reaction.
11. Experience without the hunger to utilize it means nothing.
12. Don't create a system and make exceptions to it.
Tags: Change of Plans |
13. Even bad suggestions can trigger good ideas. Always be open to listening.
14. Youth and Beauty don't last.
15. He’s so stupid he doesn’t realize how miserable he should be.
16. I don't know a lot about a lot of things. But I do know this: everybody deserves to be loved.
17. You are a horrible person, and you not understanding that you're a horrible person, doesn't make you less of a horrible person.
18. Well, that was another in a long series of regrettable life choices.
19. Closure is a made up thing by Steven Spielberg to sell movie tickets. It, like true love and the Munich Olympics, doesn’t exist in the real world.
20. Why put the skip ad button so late? I’m not skipping now. I’m invested.
21. How can I put this… imagine if the Holocaust happened every four years like the Olympics. I would rather THAT happen than your rock opera.
22. I want to do things with you. Fully clothed, sober, in daylight hours.
23. Why 12 steps? Nobody wants to do 12 of anything. Did you see ’12 Years A Slave’ and think ‘that’s a short number of years to be a slave?'
Tags: Bojack Horseman |
24. I’ve had a lot of what I thought were rock bottoms, only to discover another, rockier bottom underneath.
25. You can’t keep doing shitty things, and then feel bad about yourself like that makes it okay! You need to be better!
26. It’s so sad that when you see someone as they really are, it ruins them.
27. I spend a lot of time with the real me and believe me, nobody’s gonna love that guy.
28. I can’t say no to people because I want everyone to like me
29. It’s remarkable how important you think you are.
30. Okay this sounds a little complicated but I think I can handle exactly this amount of complication as long as things don’t become one bit more complicated.
31. The universe is a cruel, uncaring void, The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead.
32. My life is a mess right now and I compulsively take care of other people when I don’t know how to take care of myself.
33. I don’t know how you expect me to love you when you so clearly hate yourself.
34. You are all the things that are wrong with you.
35. Things don’t become traditions because they’re good, BoJack, they become good because they’re traditions.
36. There’s no deep down. I believe that all we are is what we do.
37. Either you know what you want and then you don't get what you want, or you get what you want and then you don't know what you want.
38. Every happy ending has the day after the happy ending.
39. Settle. Because otherwise you’re just gonna get older and harder, and more alone. And you’re gonna do everything you can to fill that hole, with friends, and your career, and meaningless sex, but the hole doesn’t get filled.
Tags: Bojack Horseman |
40. I don’t understand how people… live. It’s amazing to me that people wake up every morning and say: ‘Yeah, another day, let’s do it.
41. No One Watches The Show To Feel Feelings. Life Is Depressing Enough Already.
42. I’m Responsible For My Own Happiness? I Can’t Even Be Responsible For My Own Breakfast!
43. I Need To Go Take A Shower So I Can’t Tell If I’m Crying Or Not.
44. When You Look At Someone Through Rose-Colored Glasses, All The Red Flags Just Look Like Flags.
45. I Need You To Tell Me That I’m A Good Person.
46. Social Media:
Where Hypocrisy, Falseness, Double Standards, Rumors & Depression
meet up for coffee.
47. Don't you love it when you treat someone the way they treat you and they get mad about it.
48. I absolutely hate double standards, except for when I do them.
49. You don't have to have sex to be a cheater.
Once you start hiding text messages, lying about where you're going, and who you're with, you're already on your way.
50. No matter how hard you scrub, you can't wash the double standard from your hands.
51. I’m sorry, double standards don’t work for me.
Tags: Funny Double Standard |
52. Don’t get mad when I pull a you on you.
53. The only thing worse than a liar is a liar who is also a hypocrite.
54. Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, and not acceptable for me to point it out?
55. Oh, how double standard of you.
56. Silly me!
I never realized it's one rule for you and a completely different rule for me.
57. Most of the things you worry about never happen.
58. If you don't like where you are, then change it.
You are not a tree.
59. I like people who smile when it's raining.
60. All the people who knock me down, only inspire me to do better.
61. In order for you to insult me, I will first have to value your opinion.
62. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
63. The doctors amputated my leg at the knee, but I have no idea why.
Frankly, I'm stumped.
Tags: Knee Replacement Surgery Jokes |
64. Sometimes I tuck my knees into my chest and lean forward.
That’s just how I roll.