1. I always advise people – Don’t wait!
Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
2. Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the wrong. Sometime in life you will have been all of these.
3. It is my duty as the leader of the young people of this country to encourage them to work and to exert themselves in order to raise their own standards and to be of service to the country. The individual who is healthy and of a sound mind and body but who does not work commits a crime against himself and society.
4. Youth and Beauty don't last.
5. Be child-like, not childish.