Quotes about You being "enough", never let anyone make you believe that you are not good enough. You are worth it. You are enough. You are so enough, it is unbelievable how enough you are
You Are Enough Quotes
1. I have found my happiness.
2. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
3. Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.
You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.
When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself.
Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around.
You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever.
Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again.
Colors seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face.
In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby.
Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do.
Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon.
You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible.
You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you.
You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end.
Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.
4. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
5. You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.
6. When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
7. You are, and always have been, my dream.
8. You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.
9. Someday you will find someone, who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life.
10. Marriage: An endless sleepover with your best friend.
11. And sometimes being in love is not enough to make it work.
12. I love being yours.
13. Never Compare your wife to another woman. If the other woman was good for you. Allah would have given her to you.
14. Call your wife with beautiful names.
15. Short Cut to a blessed marriage:
Both husband and wife should love Allah and His Prophet (Peace be upon him) more than they love each other!
Tags: Love | Marriage | Allah | Blessed | Shortcut | Husband | Wife | Quotes about Prophet Muhammad PBUH | Islamic | You are Enough | Islamic Quotes about Love | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife |
16. The best marriage is the easiest and simplest one.
17. I just need you and some sunsets
18. You are enough. You are so enough, it is unbelievable how enough you are
Tags: You are Enough |
19. You are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough, and strong enough. Believe it and never let insecurity run your life.
20. Forget everything that surrounds you. Think that there’s just you and me in this wide world.
- Olga Goa
21. I guess your name is Google. Because you have everything that I am searching for