1. Don't aim for perfection.
Aim for 'better than yesterday.
2. Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream.
3. Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
4. Every day is a fresh start; don't measure yourself by yesterday's troubles.
This Quotes from Dagny Scott Barrios is mentioned in her book titled "Runner's World Complete Book of Women's Running: The Best Advice to Get Started, Stay Motivated, Lose Weight, Run Injury-Free, Be Safe, and Train for Any Distance"
5. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.