1. Don't aim for perfection.
Aim for 'better than yesterday.
2. Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream.
3. Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
4. Every day is a fresh start; don't measure yourself by yesterday's troubles.
This Quotes from Dagny Scott Barrios is mentioned in her book titled "Runner's World Complete Book of Women's Running: The Best Advice to Get Started, Stay Motivated, Lose Weight, Run Injury-Free, Be Safe, and Train for Any Distance"
5. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.
6. When a symptom or fear arises, how are you talking to your body right now? Do you swim in that helplessness? Do you not show it to others and put up the mask all day long?
You have an inner dialogue with yourself when you have health anxiety. That inner dialogue must change. Make sure to think from your conscious mind, and not replaying the same ideas from yesterday.
7. Question your thinking, beliefs, actions, your upbringing, your environment today and yesterday. When you start to question what you believe to be true, you begin to see through what you believe to be true and you open yourself up to new information.