1. I'm confident in who I am, and I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just being myself: being comfortable with my body, comfortable with my sound, and I'm figuring out who I am.
2. Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the wrong. Sometime in life you will have been all of these.
3. When a man is penalized for honesty, he learns to lie.
4. You only live once?
You live every day.
You only die once.
5. My, philosophy is, basically this. And this is something that I live by. And I always have. And I always will. Don’t, ever, for any reason, do anything, to anyone, for any reason, ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who you are with, or, or where you are going, or, or where you’ve been. Ever. For any reason. Whatsoever.
6. It’s like I used to tell my wife. I do not apologize unless I think I’m wrong.
And if you don’t like it you can leave.
And I say the same thing to my current wife and I’ll say it to my next one, too.
7. Forgive anyone who does wrong on you. Don’t you know that it is selfish to stay mad at someone for a long time?
8. Life is flying by. You don't have time to waste another minute being negative, offended or bitter. If someone did you wrong, get over it and move forward.
9. Too many people who don't have anyone they care about. Who think if they don't love anyone else then they're free to do whatever they want. They think they have nothing to lose, and that makes them stronger. If you have nothing to lose, there's nothing you really want, either. You're full of confidence, and look down on people who lose things, who want things, who are happy, or sad sometimes. But that's not the way things are. And it's just not right.
10. (Quran 5:39)
"But whoever repents after his wrongdoing and reforms, indeed, Allah will turn to him in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
11. Gossip, as usual, was one- third right and two- thirds wrong.
12. Voicing a limit or a boundary is not the same as a demand. It's telling someone what you prefer, where you stand on something. You are not demanding anything, or telling them they are wrong. You are just asserting your own values, your desires or your limits.
13. when i cry about one thing, i end up crying about everything that's wrong
14. By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
15. Just because it's happening and you see it all the time, that doesn't make it right. If it hurts your feelings, then it's wrong. If it degrades somebody, humiliates somebody, make him or her feel small - it's wrong.
16. Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you
17. Everything anyone says when they have an agenda is bullshit, and bullshit isn’t necessarily false, but it’s never really the truth either. So when someone’s bullshitting, you need to pay a little more attention.
18. 90% of the girls think they are ugly. 100% of them are wrong.
19. You are all the things that are wrong with you.
20. Know that in spite of all of your efforts, there may still be a misunderstanding. That’s okay. Every person has a different point of view, so no two people see things exactly the same. There is no right or wrong, just the mutual sharing of different experiences on the journey of life.
21. "I statements” are powerful because they keep you where you belong—speaking your feelings from your point of view and sharing your own experience.
We can’t speak for others. Only they can share their feelings. We can say we were hurt by a behavior but it crosses a line when we accuse or blame the other person.
Telling the other person they are wrong for doing the behavior or telling them what they feel is not our business or our place (because we actually don’t know).