6 Writers Block Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Writers Block Quotes
1. Writing a perfect blog post
Step 1 - Keep a “hit list” of all the blogs you are going to write, in order to avoid a writers block.
Just spend one day getting your keywords ready in a doc, and prepare all the headlines for your hit list
Step 2 - Research to find your information
Present yourself not as an expert but just as a reader’s neighbor. Just a friend who has a similar problem.
Step 3 - Write your first sentence and your answer paragraph.
The answer paragraph is in the introduction and is about 3-4 sentences long. It is bolded and it is a quick summary/answer of your article
You win rich snippets this way on google.
Step 3 - Write 3-5 subheadings as a structure.
Backlinko.com did a study where they found out that the average word count of top ranking blogs is about 1900 words.
A longer blog post is going to outperform the short one.
Yes we have answered the question, but the reader might have some other lingering questions. And that what these subheadings are there for.
Step 4 - Images
Have one (probably full width) image on the top and you may probably need one to two supporting images throughout the article.
Tags: Content | Blogging | Writing | SEO | Income School | Writers Block | How To |
2. Sometimes I’ll start a sentence and I don’t even know where it’s going. I just hope I find it along the way.
Tags: Public Speaking | TV Show Quotes | Writers Block | The Office |
3. It's perfectly okay to write garbage - as long as your edit brilliantly.
Tags: Proofreading | Content | Writing | Writers Block |
4. The beautiful part about writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time...
Unlike, say, a brain surgeon.
Tags: Proofreading | Writing | Content | Writers Block | Doctor |
5. Connie's other job was proof-editing which she did very badly. Transferring the author's corrections to a clean sheet of proofs was something Connie was unable to do without missing an average of three corrections a page, or transcribing newly inserted material all wrong... she put angry author's letters about the mutilation of their books under the cushion of her chair to deal with later
Tags: Proofreading | Writing | Writers Block |
6. You have a million excuses.
Tags: Writing | Writers Block |