9 Wounds Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
Tags: Sad Love | Moving On | Love Quotes for Her | Wounds |
2. The wound is the place where the Light enters you.
Tags: Quotes that make you think | Meaningful | Light | Wounds |
3. Salah will heal your wounds, it'll solve your problems, and it'll ease your difficulties.
Tags: Inshallah | Motivational Islamic Quotes On Life | Prayer | Ease | Healing | Wounds |
4. It is not incumbent that every person is your well wisher,
The wound of love are your keepsakes, do not show them.
Ye zaroori nahin har shakhs masiha hi ho,
Pyaar ke zakhm amanat hain, dikhaya na karo
Tags: Sad Love | Moving On | Urdu Shayari in English | Love Quotes in Hindi | 2 Line Shayari | Urdu | Wounds |
5. Warning signs of cutting or self-harming: Unexplained wounds, blood stains on clothing or blood-soaked tissues, sharp objects in pocket, frequent "accidents", wearing long sleeves and long pants,
Tags: Suicide | Mental Health | How To | Warning | Blood | Self Harm | Wounds |
6. If you have a scar or an open wound, do not exfoliate until its totally healed. You have to be gentle with the skin.
Tags: Exfoliation | Skin Care | Facial | Wounds |
7. Why did the kid rub herbs on his scraped knee?
Because his Dad told him thyme heals all wounds.
Tags: Knee Replacement Surgery Jokes | Time Puns | Puns | Wounds |
8. Turn your wounds into wisdom.
Tags: Life Struggle | Pain | Wisdom | Wounds |
9. How to view your symptoms?
Tell yourself that:
My symptoms are a result of accumulation of sensitivity that is in my body.
My symptoms are related to the inner wounded child that still hasn’t had its needs met.
My symptoms are trying to alert my conscious mind that something in this environment is being connected to something that happened in the previous times of my life.
And therefore these symptoms are trying to protect me.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Symptoms | Sensitive | Wounds | Protection | Fight or Flight | Panic Attack | Anxiety | Conscious |