1. Alice Green: It's horrifying how much you can hate yourself for being low and weak and he couldn't save me from that. So I turned it on him; I tried to empty it onto him. But there was always more, you know. When he tried to help I told him that he made me feel small and worthless. But nobody makes us feel that, we do that for ourselves. I shut him out because I knew if he ever really saw who I was inside, that he wouldn't love me. And we're separated now, he's moved away, and it was so hard not to beg him to stay. And I don't know if I'm going to get a second chance but I have to believe. That I deserve one. Because we all do.
2. How can I feel worthless when Allah blessed me with Islam?. If I have Islam then I have everything. Alhamdulillah.
3. As it turns out, it was that very rock bottom that became the most firm foundation I had ever planted my feet on. A foundation so solid, it finally provided the springboard I needed to outrun that teasing, taunting shadow of unworthiness that had followed me my entire life.
4. It does not matter how lonely, worthless, or trapped you may be feeling right now, there are so many more effective ways to overcome the underlying issues that is leading you to self-harm.
5. Just because it's happening and you see it all the time, that doesn't make it right. If it hurts your feelings, then it's wrong. If it degrades somebody, humiliates somebody, make him or her feel small - it's wrong.
6. Maybe the reason nothing seems to be ‘fixing you’ is because you’re not broken.
7. Not one drop of my self-worth depends on your acceptance of me.
8. 90% of the girls think they are ugly. 100% of them are wrong.
9. If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
10. Ideas in your mind have no patent value. They must be expressed or reduced to practice before it is too late