1. A: That sounds like a terrible plan.
B: Oh, we've had worse.
2. Fake happiness is the worst kind of sadness.
3. Your worst enemy is hiding within yourself, and that enemy is your nafs or false ego.
4. Underdog definition by Urbandictionary
Someone who is hardly noticed. Kind of the opposite of popular or the best, but not exactly the worst.
Paris: Who are you rooting for, sexy?
Holden: I'm rooting for the underdog because I can relate to them.
5. My worst fear is losing you.
6. It takes three to make love, not two: you, your spouse, and God.
Without God people only succeed in bringing out the worst in one another.
Lovers who have nothing else to do but love each other soon find there is nothing else.
Without a central loyalty life is unfinished.
7. The worst guilt is to accept an undeserved guilt.
- Ayn Rand
8. Ya Allah! Save me from my nafs; for I am my own worst enemy!
9. Overthinking is my worst enemy.
10. Worst thing instagram did was romanticize salah -
"I want someone who will wake me up for Fajr".
How about you marry an alarm clock you lazy cow
11. Jim is my enemy.
But it turns out that Jim is also his own worst enemy. And the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
So Jim, is actually my friend.
But, because he is his own worst enemy, the enemy of my friend is my enemy so actually Jim is my enemy.
12. Criminal lawyers see bad people at their best, divorce lawyers see good people at their worst.
13. Being over possessive about something or someone is the worst thing that can happen to any one.
14. A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worst has already happened to him, therefore he's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything
15. These are your good days.
The worst are yet to come.