1. "Verily, Allah enjoins
Al-Adl (i.e. justice and worshipping none but Allah Alone - Islamic Monotheism) and
Al-Ihsan [i.e. to be patient in performing your duties to Allah, totally for Allah's sake and in accordance with the Sunnah (legal ways) of the Prophet SAW in a perfect manner],
and giving (help) to kith and kin (i.e. all that Allah has ordered you to give them e.g., wealth, visiting, looking after them, or any other kind of help, etc.):
and forbids Al-Fahsha' (i.e all evil deeds, e.g. illegal sexual acts, disobedience of parents, polytheism, to tell lies, to give false witness, to kill a life without right, etc.),
and Al-Munkar (i.e all that is prohibited by Islamic law: polytheism of every kind, disbelief and every kind of evil deeds, etc.),
and Al-Baghy (i.e. all kinds of oppression),
He admonishes you, that you may take heed.
2. The Prophet (peace be upon him) was asked about the great sins He said,"They are:
(1) To join others in worship with Allah,
(2) To be undutiful to one's parents.
(3) To kill a person (which Allah has forbidden to kill) (i.e. to commit the crime of murdering).
(4) And to give a false witness."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 2653]
Tags: Sinner | Worship | Allah | Disbeliever | Dutiful | Parents | Forbidden | Kill | Haram | Crime | Murder | Liar | Witness | Islamic Quotes about Mother | Islamic Quotes about Father | Islamic Quotes about Family | Hadith |
3. "And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. Whether one or both of them reach old age [while] with you, say not to them [so much as], "uff," and do not repel them but speak to them a noble word.
And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: "My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."
4. "Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-deluding and boastful."
5. Menstruating Women are prohibited to perform certain acts of worship because of the lack of ritual purity, and not due to any deficiency in the woman per se.