1. Everyone who has something is afraid of losing it, and people with nothing are worried they'll forever have nothing. Everyone is the same.
2. If after an argument, your partner goes out for hours without telling you where they are, this indicates that they are punishing you for the disagreement by intentionally causing you to worry or feel anxious
3. Your only worry should be if the tide is going to reach the chair.
4. Whenever I think of something but can't think of what it was I was thinking of, I can't stop thinking until I think I'm thinking of it again. I think I think too much.
5. "Never a believer is stricken with a discomfort, an illness, an anxiety, a grief or mental worry or even the pricking of a thorn but Allah will expiate his sins on account of his patience"
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Riyad as-Salihin : Book 1, Hadith 37
6. Our train is heading towards death, and we are worried about life.
7. At the base of whatever form of mood swing are individual experiences, the gradual or complete focus on issues that we have no control over. These are issues or circumstances that naturally trigger worry.
8. These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
9. Anxiety is experiencing failure in advance.
10. No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future.
11. The very fact that you worry about being a good mom means that you already are one.
12. Most of the time... when you're crying, nobody notices your tears. Most of the time... when you're worried, nobody feels your pain. Most of the time... when you're happy, nobody sees your smile.
But when you fart just one time...
13. Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
14. It’s amazing how many worries are lost while gardening.
15. I love it
all my worries
16. Sometimes I feel sorry for people who love gossip and their boring lives. Other times I'm jealous. I wish I had that much time to worry about things that are none of my business.
17. Most of the things you worry about never happen.