Work Life Quotes
1. Everything I have I owe to this job…this stupid, wonderful, boring, amazing job.
2. Powerpoints are the peacocks of the business world; all show, no meat.
3. If they are working in an environment where excellence is expected, then they will do excellent work without anything but self-motivation.
I’m talking about an environment in which excellence is noticed and respected and is in the culture.
If you have that, you don’t have to tell people to do excellent work.
They understand it from their surroundings.
4. As long as you’re working for someone else you will never be living entirely true to yourself and your passion.
5. You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.
6. Nobody should have to go to work thinking, ‘Oh this is the place that I might die today.’ That’s what a hospital is for.
An office is for not dying. An office is a place to live life to the fullest. To the max.
To…an office is a place where dreams come true.
7. Michael always says, 'K-I-S-S, keep it simple, stupid.' Great advice, hurts my feelings every time.
8. Skills are cheap, passion is priceless.
9. You are paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of the problems you solve.
10. I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small, drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little.
But on pretzel day?
Well, I like pretzel day.
11. It’s easy to dream about it … Much harder to execute it ….