41 Work Life Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Work Life Quotes
1. You are paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of the problems you solve.
Tags: Work Life | Work Motivation |
2. Skills are cheap, passion is priceless.
Tags: Work Life | Work Motivation |
3. It’s easy to dream about it … Much harder to execute it ….
Tags: Work Life | Motivational | Work Motivation |
4. If they are working in an environment where excellence is expected, then they will do excellent work without anything but self-motivation.
I’m talking about an environment in which excellence is noticed and respected and is in the culture.
If you have that, you don’t have to tell people to do excellent work.
They understand it from their surroundings.
Tags: Motivational | Work Life | HR | Motivational | Mindset | Excellence | Work Culture |
5. Nobody should have to go to work thinking, ‘Oh this is the place that I might die today.’ That’s what a hospital is for.
An office is for not dying. An office is a place to live life to the fullest. To the max.
To…an office is a place where dreams come true.
Tags: TV Show Quotes | Work Life | Work Motivation | Death | Dream | The Office | Hospital | Today | Live Life |
6. Everything I have I owe to this job…this stupid, wonderful, boring, amazing job.
Tags: Work Life | Work Motivation | Boring | Job | Stupid | Wonderful | Amazing |
7. Powerpoints are the peacocks of the business world; all show, no meat.
Tags: TV Show Quotes | Work Life | Boring | Showing Off | The Office | Peacock | Powerpoint | Meat |
8. I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small, drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little.
But on pretzel day?
Well, I like pretzel day.
Tags: TV Show Quotes | Work Life | Optimism | The Office | Job | Less Money | Demotivational Work | Bed | Expensive | Pretzel |
9. Michael always says, 'K-I-S-S, keep it simple, stupid.' Great advice, hurts my feelings every time.
Tags: TV Show Quotes | Simplicity | Work Life | Simple | The Office | Stupid | Work Tip | Keep It Simple |
10. You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.
Tags: Hustle | Work Hard | Money | Success | Entrepreneurship | Business | Dream | Wishful Thinking | Work Tip | Work Motivation | Work Life | Achievement |
11. it's a beautiful thing when career and passion come together
Tags: Medical Assistant | Career | Passion | Work Motivation | Work Life | Happiness | Life Goals |
12. Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit.
Tags: Work Motivation | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Work Tip | Work Culture | Work Hard | Money | Quitting | Quotes that make you think |
13. Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. That is against their interests. They want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept it.
Tags: Government | Education | Thinking | Interest | Rules | Planning | Strategy | Political | Quotes that make you think | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Smart | Dumbness | Stupid People | Citizen | Accept | Paper |
14. If we can write down your Job, we can find someone cheaper to do it. In fact, the thing we might find to do it might not even be a person.
Tags: Job | Losing Job | Work Life | Work Tip | Demotivational Work | Work Motivation | Artificial Intelligence | Future | Planning | Cost Cutting | Machine Learning | Innovation | Good Ideas |
15. A person who acts favorably to his or her peers to gain stasis or fancy that will eventually be used to their advantage. Such as a raise, promotion, or acceptance in a group. Usually brown nosers will do anything to gain the approval of their person of choice.
Tags: Brown Noser | Loser | Yes Man | Accept | Submissive Men | Work Life | Word Meaning | Definition | Boss |
16. Someone who greases up to the boss and acts like he is the bosses best friend in order to get a promotion.
Tags: Brown Noser | Loser | Word Meaning | Definition | Work Life | Boss |
17. To newly hired employees, brown-nosers make their bosses look better, but to coworkers, the brown-noser is often perceived rather negatively
Tags: Brown Noser | Work Life | Negativity |
18. Depending on the brown-noser’s behavior, they may have quite a negative impact on their relationships with their coworkers, their boss, and the company as a whole. If the brown-noser sucks up by putting others down, team and company morale will suffer as a result. In general, coworkers can become frustrated and unproductive.
Tags: Brown Noser | Work Life | Demotivational Work |
19. Brown-nosers often suck up because they feel insecure or incompetent in their position.
Tags: Brown Noser | Work Life | Demotivational Work |
20. If the brown-noser is bringing the team’s morale down, try offering praise and agreement to the brown noser, as it may decrease their need for constant approval from the boss and give them reassurances that they are a necessary part of the team.
Tags: Brown Noser | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Approval | Validation | Inferiority | Self Doubt | Team Work | Strategy | Mind Games | Human Behavior |
21. anyway, the money was great, but the corporate world just wasn't to my liking. i guess i'm not a team player--or an ass-kisser.
Tags: Brown Noser | Work Life | Team Work | Corporation |
22. While many people think bullying only happen amongst children, it can also happen in the workplace or with relatives.
Tags: Adult Bully | Bully | Children | Work Life | Relatives | Treating Badly |
23. A bully can be an aggressive juvenile, an intimidating boss or colleague, a controlling romantic partner, an unruly neighbor, a high-pressure sales/business representative, a condescending family member, a shaming social acquaintance, or those in a variety of other types of abusive relationships.
Tags: Bully | Adult Bully | Passive Aggressive | Children | Raising Children | Controlling | Relationship | Abuse | Emotional Abuse | Neighbor | Sales | Work Life | Relatives |
24. Physical bullying is the use of physical intimidation, threat, harassment or harm.Examples of physical bullying include physical attack, simulated violence (such as raising a fist as if to strike, or throwing objects near a person), extortion, date rape, marital rape, domestic violence, sexual harassment at work, personal space violation, physical space entrapment, physical size domination, and numerical domination (ganging up on a victim).
Tags: Bully | Adult Bully | Intimidating | Attack | Domestic Violence | Abuse | Rape | Sexual | Work Life | Violence | Privacy |
25. I've got a dream that's worth more than my sleep.
Tags: Sleep | Follow Your Dream | Dream | Entrepreneurship | Startup | Get Started | Passion | Career | Achievement | Success | Work Life | Work Culture | Work Hard | Work Motivation | Motivational |
26. Emotional Drainage is caused by a long-term stress either in personal life or at work. Stress is subjective; what stresses one person can be absolutely normal to handle for another person.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Stress | Work Life |
27. In any profession, when you lose yourself, you become the art.
Tags: Art | Music | Fun | Work Life | Work Motivation | Get Started | Motivational |
28. I would be so exhausted by my determination that I had no strength left to do the actual work.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Determination | Strong | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Counter Productive |
29. Too often we become so consumed with how we spend our days that we lose track of how we are spending our lives.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Today | Bigger Picture | Life | Work Life | Life Goals | Lifestyle | Live Life | Purpose of Life | Meaning Of Life |
30. Why is Monday so far from Friday, and Friday so close to Monday?
Tags: Question | Instagram Questions | Lame Questions Answers | Monday | Friday | Demotivational Work | Work Life |
31. By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.
Tags: Funny Motivational | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Job | Startup | Entrepreneurship |
32. Constant labor of one uniform kind destroys the intensity and flow of a man's animal spirits, which find recreation and delight in mere change of activity.
Tags: Slave | Creative | Demotivational Work | Work Life | Balance | Travel | Labor |
33. I'm not a hugely social person. Obviously there's a big part of the job that requires that as actors, but it's not the most comfortable for me. I'm a homebody. I don't go out. My life is work and family. There's not a lot in between. That's how I like it.
Tags: Homebody | Family | Work Life | Anti Social |
34. Let's treat the hardworking employees like crap and give all the lazy ones a blue ribbon for showing up.
Tags: Lazy Coworker | Work Hard | Life is Unfair | Treating Badly | Work Life | Work Culture |
35. I don’t think of you as a coworker because you never do any work.
Tags: Lazy Coworker | Work Life | Team Work |
36. When every one minds his own business the work is done.
- Danish Proverb
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Proverbs | Work Life | Team Work |
37. Every individual has to perform his duty. Man is mortal, but his work is not. Therefore, work is greater than wealth.
Tags: Dutiful | Mortality | Work Life | Team Work | Work Tip | Work Motivation | Work Hard | Work Culture |
38. Struggle happens when you do something which you don’t love.
Tags: Life Struggle | Do Something | Work Life | Work Motivation |
39. Your legs are tired and you still have to stay on your feet another hour at work. You love a child who's finding her independence through emotional distance from you. A long-term relationship could be losing its spark. It's finals week in college. You're trying to start a business and it's struggling. You've got a chronic health problem or a disability. Sometimes people don't appreciate your work. You're being discriminated against or otherwise treated unjustly. The body ages, sags, and grows weary.
Sometimes things are difficult.
Tags: Life Struggle | Work Life | Kids | Relationship | Health | Disability | Unappreciated | Discrimination | Treating Badly | Difficulty |
40. What is an artist? For every thousand people there’s nine hundred doing the work, ninety doing well, nine doing good, and one lucky bastard who’s the artist.
41. Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in an office or mowing the lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.
Tags: Hiking | Travel | Mountain | Demotivational Work | Work Life |