Womens Rights Quotes
1. Indeed, the house is under the sovereignty of the woman. While she remains therein, she feels that she is sitting upon her throne, and that she is the chief of the house . Stay clear of destroying this kingdom of hers and do not ever attempt to dethrone her, otherwise you will be trying to snatch her sovereignty.
2. “Hijab My Right My Choice My Life. ”
3. It is not the cloth that oppresses the women, it is the illiterate mind.
4. If a Woman has the right to show of what she has, then she also has the right to cover it up too.
5. Brothers Learn the meaning of Hijab for men. its not something for women only. Lower you gaze & respect women.
6. Hijab is not to protect men, but to honor Women.
7. Be respectful to women, for they are mothers of mankind.
8. Don't ever abuse a kind heart,
You may never be offered one again.
9. The husband should patiently endure his wife's shortcomings. Fear Allah. Treat his wife kindly and recognize her rights and fulfill his duties towards her.
10. Violence against women and girls is a problem of pandemic proportions. At least one out of every three women around the world has been beaten, coerced into sex, or otherwise abused in her lifetime with the abuser usually someone known to her
11. The women I was yesterday introduced me to the woman I am today; which makes me very excited about meeting the woman I will become tomorrow.