1. May you always have shell in your pocket and sand in your shoes.
2. Let the waves hit your feet, and the sand be your seat.
3. Messenger of Allah (SAW) said to me,
"Dear son, when you enter your house, say As- Salamu 'Alaikum (May Peace and Blessings be on you) to your family, for it will be a blessing both to you and to your family."
4. They're not happy for you because they wish it was them.
5. Congratulations on 50+ Years of Teaching. You Inspired me, nurtured me and so many generations. Thank you and best wishes for your retirement.
6. Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would happen, others make it happen.
7. May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.
8. May God speed you. May the Sun not burn your skin. May the rain not make you cold. May stones stay away from your feet. Go like water, and come back like water.
9. Listen to me, my daughter. I have never fed you ill-gotten food. You do not feed your children too. Be faithful to your husband. Do not utter ill words for him. Do not make him repeat his words, always be by his side.
10. As long as you keep praying for my well being, what is there to fret?