1. The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.
2. It is wiser to find out than to suppose.
3. "The best of the Ansar families (homes) are the families (homes) of Banu An- Najjar, and then that of Banu `Abdul Ash-hal, and then that of Banu Al-Harith, and then that of Banu Saida; and there is good in all the families (homes) of the Ansar."
Sa`d bin 'Ubada followed us and said, "O Abu Usaid ! Don't you see that the Prophet (pbuh) compared the Ansar and made us the last of them in superiority?
Then Sa`d met the Prophet (SAW) and said, "O Allah's Messenger (SAW)! In comparing the Ansar's families (homes) as to the degree of superiority, you have made us the last of them." Allah's Messenger (SAW) replied,
"Isn't it sufficient that you are regarded amongst the best?"
[Sahih al-Bukhari 3791]
4. If you have much, give off your wealth; If you have little, give of your heart.
5. A virtuos woman is not moved by big names and flamboyance, but only men of profound wisdom and integrity move her.
6. Smart people always choose comfort over luxury
7. Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.
8. What you don’t see with your eyes, don’t witness with your mouth.
9. You must be the change you want to see in the World.
10. You can make or burn bread with fire.
11. I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
12. A sign of a lover of wisdom is his delight in not running his mouth about things he doesn't know.
13. Being at ease with not knowing is crucial for answers to come to you.
14. Knowledge is not necessarily wisdom.
15. Be wise enough to walk away from all the nonsense around you.
16. If you hang out with me for too long, I will brainwash you into believing in yourself and knowing you can achieve anything.