26 Wise Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.
Tags: Art | Leadership | Overlook | Wise | Management |
2. "The best of the Ansar families (homes) are the families (homes) of Banu An- Najjar, and then that of Banu `Abdul Ash-hal, and then that of Banu Al-Harith, and then that of Banu Saida; and there is good in all the families (homes) of the Ansar."
Sa`d bin 'Ubada followed us and said, "O Abu Usaid ! Don't you see that the Prophet (pbuh) compared the Ansar and made us the last of them in superiority?
Then Sa`d met the Prophet (SAW) and said, "O Allah's Messenger (SAW)! In comparing the Ansar's families (homes) as to the degree of superiority, you have made us the last of them." Allah's Messenger (SAW) replied,
"Isn't it sufficient that you are regarded amongst the best?"
[Sahih al-Bukhari 3791]
Tags: Competition | Wise | Comparison | Superiority | Islamic Quotes about Family | Hadith |
3. If you have much, give off your wealth; If you have little, give of your heart.
Tags: Wise | Wealth | Wealthy People | Less Money | Poor | Heart |
4. A virtuos woman is not moved by big names and flamboyance, but only men of profound wisdom and integrity move her.
Tags: Luxury | Showing Off | Gold Digger | Wise | Integrity | Nikah | Wisdom |
5. Smart people always choose comfort over luxury
Tags: Luxury | Comfortable | Smart | Wise |
6. Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.
Tags: Time Passing | Priceless | Spending | Lost | Useful | Wise |
7. What you don’t see with your eyes, don’t witness with your mouth.
Tags: Backbiting | Gossip | Talking Too Much | Rumor | Confused | Knowledge | Wise |
8. You must be the change you want to see in the World.
Tags: Change The World | Be Yourself | Wise | Republic Day | Independence Day |
9. You can make or burn bread with fire.
Tags: Hayme Hatun | Burn | Fire | Wise |
10. I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Tags: Uncertainty | Perfectionism | Perfect World | Self Learning | Learning | Learning Curve | Life | Quotes that make you think | Wise | Vague |
11. A sign of a lover of wisdom is his delight in not running his mouth about things he doesn't know.
Tags: Uncertainty | I Dont Know | Knowledge | Shut Up | Tongue | Rumor | Gossip | Wise | Wisdom |
12. Being at ease with not knowing is crucial for answers to come to you.
Tags: Uncertainty | I Dont Know | Crucial | Answer | Knowledge | Wise |
13. Knowledge is not necessarily wisdom.
Tags: Ancient Egyptian | Knowledge | Wise | Wisdom |
14. Be wise enough to walk away from all the nonsense around you.
Tags: Wise | Bullshit | Nonsense | Walking |
15. If you hang out with me for too long, I will brainwash you into believing in yourself and knowing you can achieve anything.
Tags: Motivational | Work Motivation | Good Company | Wise | Brainwashing | Achievement | Believe in Yourself | Confidence | Self Doubt | Self Awareness |
16. Next time you stumble upon a silent person, listen up!
Tags: Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Silence | Introvert | Wise |
17. “The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.”
As You Like It - Act 5, Scene 1
18. But from their errors and mistakes, the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
Tags: Korean Drama | Wisdom | Wise | Learning | Self Learning | Mistake | Error |
19. Talent wins the game but teamwork and intelligence wins a championship.
Tags: Basketball | Sports | Talent | Winner | Loser | Wise | Wisdom | Strategy | Calm | Quotes that make you think |
20. You will be told your whole life that you need to learn to listen. I would say that you need to learn to be the last to speak. The skill to hold your opinions to yourself until everyone has spoken does two things: It gives everyone the feeling that they have been heard and contributed, and you get the benefit of hearing what everybody else has to think before you render your opinion.
Tags: Wise | Wisdom | Inspirational | Strategy | Communication | Healthy Communication | Patience | Impatience | Listening a Person | Question | Leadership | Public Speaking | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Speak | Opinion |
21. Popularity is a bubble. It's a mountain: you can go up really hard but walk down really fast.
Tags: BTS | Famous | Bubble | Mountain | Sky | Humility | Humble | Wise |
22. I don't know a lot about a lot of things. But I do know this: everybody deserves to be loved.
Tags: Bojack Horseman | Loved | Wise |
23. Struggles not only make us into stronger, better and wiser people, they also let us learn more about ourselves and our purpose in life.
Tags: Life Struggle | Strong | Better | Wise | Self Awareness | Purpose of Life |
24. The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.
Tags: Life Struggle | Beautiful | Wisdom | Wise | Life Is A Test | Loss | Child Loss | Lost |
25. It is wiser to find out than to suppose.
Tags: Misunderstanding | Finding | Truth | Find A Way | Clarification | Wise |
26. Any fool can paint a picture, but it takes a wise man to be able to sell it.