1. The stupidity of people comes from having an answer to everything.
The wisdom of the novel comes from having a question for everything.
2. A virtuos woman is not moved by big names and flamboyance, but only men of profound wisdom and integrity move her.
3. A sign of a lover of wisdom is his delight in not running his mouth about things he doesn't know.
4. Knowledge is not necessarily wisdom.
5. Turning 40 is often a big symbolic point in one's life. In the 20s we feel we can do anything, but as the 30s progress we become more mature emotionally, and in terms of work tend to focus. These two things combined: emotional maturity and career focus, often produced an explosion of self-purpose in our 40s.
6. Lory Quotes:
I’m older than you, and must know better.
7. Everything’s got a moral, if only you can find it.
8. Knowledge is knowing that a Tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
9. Oh Lord!
Grant me the serenity to accept selfish ungrateful people for who they are, and the courage to not become bitter, and the wisdom not to let it ever happen again!
10. When I was young, I thought that I'd be a perfect adult at the age of 38. An adult who knows the right answers to everything & makes only the right decisions. Do u know what I realized though?
Even if my decision was right, it might not always lead to the best outcome.
11. But from their errors and mistakes, the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.