1. I would say I kind of have an unfair advantage, because I watch reality dating shows like a hawk, and I learn.
I absorb information from the strategies of the winners and the losers.
Actually, I probably learn more from the losers.
2. Victory will not lead us to arrogance or laziness. We prefer to win one heart rather than a thousand castles. Our goal will be to bring humanity together.
3. A winner is just a loser who tried it one more time
4. Sit with winners: the conversation will be different.
5. Whoever said, ‘It’s not whether you win or lose that counts,’ probably lost.
6. The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.