1. I would say I kind of have an unfair advantage, because I watch reality dating shows like a hawk, and I learn.
I absorb information from the strategies of the winners and the losers.
Actually, I probably learn more from the losers.
2. Victory will not lead us to arrogance or laziness. We prefer to win one heart rather than a thousand castles. Our goal will be to bring humanity together.
3. A winner is just a loser who tried it one more time
4. Sit with winners: the conversation will be different.
5. Whoever said, ‘It’s not whether you win or lose that counts,’ probably lost.
6. The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.
7. It’s not so important who starts the game but who finishes it.
8. Today’s forecast: 100% chance of winning.
9. Talent wins the game but teamwork and intelligence wins a championship.
10. Winning is more related to good defense than a good offense.
11. Practice like you have never won.
Play like you have never lost.
12. Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.
13. Not all people can’t be trusted; that it isn’t inevitable that things will turn negative; that a blip is not the beginning of the end; that you are not your problem; that you do deserve happiness; that you maybe can’t change, but you can affect the people and events around you; that you can win, not all the time, but sometimes in life.