1. In Paradise there is a street to which they would come every Friday.
The north wind will blow and would scatter fragrance on their faces and on their clothes and would add to their beauty and loveliness, and then they would go back to their family after having an added lustre to their beauty and loveliness, and their family would say to them:
By Allah, you have been increased in beauty and loveliness after leaving us, and they would say: By Allah, you have also increased in beauty and loveliness after us.
2. "Do not curse the wind, for it is from the mercy of Allah, bringing Rahmah (i.e., rain and breezes), or destruction. But ask Allah for its goodness, and seek refuge with Allah from its evil."
[Sunan Ibn Majah 3727]
3. As I wrote your name at the end of the shore,
From that day I had a grudge against the wind for life
ik naam kya likha tera sahil ke ret par
phir umr bhar hava se meri dushmani rahi
4. We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
5. Why do we Cry?
Source: Medical News Today
There are 3 types of Tears
Basal: tear ducts constantly secrete basal tears. It is a protein-rich antibacterial liquid that help to keep the eyes moist every time a person blinks.
Reflex: These are tears come from irritants such as wind, smoke, or onions. They are released to flush out these irritants and protect the eye.
Emotional: Humans shed tears in response to a range of emotions. These tears contain a higher level of stress hormones than other types of tears.
6. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
7. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.