1. Life isn’t meant to be lived perfectly…but merely to be LIVED. Boldly, wildly, beautifully, uncertainly, imperfectly, magically LIVED.
2. No phone. No pool. No pets. No cigarettes. Ultimate freedom... No longer to be poisoned by civilization, he flees, and walks alone upon the land to become Lost in the Wild.
3. I Googled “How to start a Wildfire”. I got 48,500 matches.
4. Its sad how families can be torn apart from something as simple as- wild dogs
5. There is always a wild side
to an innocent face.
6. My skin is soft
but my heart is cruel
and my bite is deadly.
7. Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity.