12 When Someone Puts You Down Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
When Someone Puts You Down Quotes
1. Putting people down does not make you a powerful and a strong person.
It makes you a bully, a coward and eventually alone in life.
2. If you have to hurt other people in order to feel powerful, you are an extremely weak individual.
3. With our technology, with objects, literally three people in a garage can blow away what 200 people at Microsoft can do.
4. Your happiness is the greatest revenge against those who wish to bring you down.
5. It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn't make me feel good at all.
6. Passive-aggressive or covert bullying: Difficult to notice. A passive-aggressive or covert bully, however, behaves appropriately on the surface, but takes you down with subtlety.
Examples of passive-aggressive and covert bullying include negative gossip, negative joking at someone’s expense, sarcasm, condescending eye contact, facial expression or gestures, mimicking to ridicule, deliberately causing embarrassment and insecurity, the invisible treatment, social exclusion, professional isolation, and deliberately sabotaging someone’s well-being, happiness, and success.
Tags: Passive Aggressive | Bully | Adult Bully | Social Behavior | Subtle | Gossip | Poor Joke | When Someone Puts You Down | Looking Down | Shame | Embarassment | Insecurities | Treating Badly | Mental Wellness | Happiness | Success |
7. Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight.
You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to.
If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.
8. When people feel bad about themselves, they will try to point out something in you to try to make you feel bad.
Normal people don't put others down.
9. How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you.
10. You never look good trying to make someone else look bad.
11. Things will get worse before they get better.
But when they do, remember who put you down and who helped you up.
12. Insecure people put others down to raise themselves up.