What If Quotes
1. What if we found ourselves building something that nobody wanted? In that case what did it matter if we did it on time and on budget?
2. So what if their beauty is a topic in magazines?
Your modesty is a topic in the Quran!
3. What if prisons let prisoners take their own mugshots?
4. So what if I can’t spell Armageddon? It’s not the end of the world
5. Q: How do you get an elephant on top of an oak tree?
A: Stand him on an acorn and wait fifty years.
Q: What if you don't want to wait fifty years?
A: Parachute him from an airplane.
Q: Why isn't it safe to climb oak trees between 2 and 4 in the afternoon?
A: Because that is when the elephants practice their parachute jumping.
6. Why are you so obsessed about being happy?
So what if we're miserable at times? It's natural to struggle and get hurt.
7. The phrase ‘what if’ is a necessary phrase that helps you accept situations that are difficult to take in.