1. People cry, not because they are weak. It's because they have been strong for too long.
2. What are your weaknesses?
"I don't have any, a--hole"
3. I need your help. I am injured, near death, and too weak to hike out of here. I am all alone. This is no joke. In the name of God, please remain to save me. I am out collecting berries close by and shall return this evening. Thank you,
4. Bullies are predators. They will go after the weakest prey. Trying to stop a bully by teaching a child to stand up to him is like teaching the weakest gazelle to be stronger. The predator will not stop going after the weakest prey, he will ONLY stop going after THAT target.
5. What are selfish people but ones who use the weakness of others for their own pleasure?
6. Insecure people put others down to raise themselves up.
7. Desperate women throw themselves.
Weak men accept the offer.
8. Don’t be too fast to highlight the weaknesses of other people. That is the quickest way of exposing your own weaknesses.
9. If you have to hurt other people in order to feel powerful, you are an extremely weak individual.
10. Quran 12:53, (about an-nafs al-ammarah)
"I do not think that I am free from weakness; all human souls are susceptible to evil except for those to whom my Lord has granted mercy. My Lord is certainly All-forgiving and All-merciful."
11. Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the wrong. Sometime in life you will have been all of these.
12. It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn't make me feel good at all.
13. Many bullies are also cowards: When their victims begin to show backbone and stand up for their rights, a bully will often back down. This is true in schoolyards, as well as in domestic and office environments.
14. I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
16. Sweety you've got it all wrong. He left me because you're easy, and he's weak. Thanks for helping me realize I need a real man.