1. Insecure people put others down to raise themselves up.
2. It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn't make me feel good at all.
3. People cry, not because they are weak. It's because they have been strong for too long.
4. What are your weaknesses?
"I don't have any, a--hole"
5. I need your help. I am injured, near death, and too weak to hike out of here. I am all alone. This is no joke. In the name of God, please remain to save me. I am out collecting berries close by and shall return this evening. Thank you,
6. Don’t be too fast to highlight the weaknesses of other people. That is the quickest way of exposing your own weaknesses.
7. Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the wrong. Sometime in life you will have been all of these.
8. Quran 12:53, (about an-nafs al-ammarah)
"I do not think that I am free from weakness; all human souls are susceptible to evil except for those to whom my Lord has granted mercy. My Lord is certainly All-forgiving and All-merciful."
10. If you have to hurt other people in order to feel powerful, you are an extremely weak individual.
11. What are selfish people but ones who use the weakness of others for their own pleasure?