Waste Of Time Quotes
1. Life is flying by. You don't have time to waste another minute being negative, offended or bitter. If someone did you wrong, get over it and move forward.
2. Don't spend your major time on minor things.
- Jim Rohn
3. Too many people spend too much time trying to perfect something before they actually do it. Instead of waiting for perfection, run with what you go, and fix it along the way…
4. If you don't come out of this quarantine with
- a new skill
- your side hustle started
- more knowledge
You never lacked time, you lacked discipline.
5. I don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I’m too busy loving the lovers.
6. Well, today was a fantastic waste of time.
7. If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with nothing. Just jump in and get started.
8. We must understand the need for perfectionism is a corrosive waste of time, because nothing is ever beyond criticism.
No matter how many hours you spend to render something flawless, somebody will always be able to find fault with it.
9. If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with nothing. Just jump in and get started.
10. Me think, why waste time say lot word, when few word do trick.
11. Our time together has just become more effort than you’re worth.
12. The most dangerous way we sabotage ourselves is by waiting for the perfect moment to begin.
Nothing works perfectly the first time, or the first fifty times. Everything has a learning curve. The beginning is just that - a beginning. Surrender your desire to do it flawlessly on the first try. It's not possible. Learn to learn. Learn to fail. Learn to learn from failing. And begin today. Begin now. Stop waiting.
13. A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault.
14. Well, that’s your opinion, isn’t it? And I’m not about to waste my time trying to change it