Waste Of Time Quotes
1. Well, today was a fantastic waste of time.
2. Me think, why waste time say lot word, when few word do trick.
3. Too many people spend too much time trying to perfect something before they actually do it. Instead of waiting for perfection, run with what you go, and fix it along the way…
4. The most dangerous way we sabotage ourselves is by waiting for the perfect moment to begin.
Nothing works perfectly the first time, or the first fifty times. Everything has a learning curve. The beginning is just that - a beginning. Surrender your desire to do it flawlessly on the first try. It's not possible. Learn to learn. Learn to fail. Learn to learn from failing. And begin today. Begin now. Stop waiting.
5. If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with nothing. Just jump in and get started.
6. We must understand the need for perfectionism is a corrosive waste of time, because nothing is ever beyond criticism.
No matter how many hours you spend to render something flawless, somebody will always be able to find fault with it.
7. A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault.
8. Life is flying by. You don't have time to waste another minute being negative, offended or bitter. If someone did you wrong, get over it and move forward.
9. Our time together has just become more effort than you’re worth.
10. If you don't come out of this quarantine with
- a new skill
- your side hustle started
- more knowledge
You never lacked time, you lacked discipline.
11. Well, that’s your opinion, isn’t it? And I’m not about to waste my time trying to change it
12. I don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I’m too busy loving the lovers.
13. Don't spend your major time on minor things.
- Jim Rohn
14. Self doubt is the anchor that keeps our ships from sailing.
15. Don't use time and words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved.
16. I once ate a watch. It was time consuming.
17. The feeling that you are repeating a task because someone else can't do their job right isn't deja vu
It's incompetence vu...
18. The biggest fool is the one who minds the business of others rather than minding his very own.
19. Sometimes I feel sorry for people who love gossip and their boring lives. Other times I'm jealous. I wish I had that much time to worry about things that are none of my business.