22 Waste Of Time Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Waste Of Time Quotes
1. Well, today was a fantastic waste of time.
Tags: TV Show Quotes | The Office | Boredom | Waste of Time |
2. Me think, why waste time say lot word, when few word do trick.
Tags: TV Show Quotes | The Office | Waste of Time | Trick |
3. Too many people spend too much time trying to perfect something before they actually do it. Instead of waiting for perfection, run with what you go, and fix it along the way…
Tags: Perfectionism | Waste of Time | Fix It |
4. The most dangerous way we sabotage ourselves is by waiting for the perfect moment to begin.
Nothing works perfectly the first time, or the first fifty times. Everything has a learning curve. The beginning is just that - a beginning. Surrender your desire to do it flawlessly on the first try. It's not possible. Learn to learn. Learn to fail. Learn to learn from failing. And begin today. Begin now. Stop waiting.
Tags: Success | Failure | Perfectionism | Danger | Waste of Time | Sabotage | Learning Curve | Beginning | Surrender | Get Started |
5. If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with nothing. Just jump in and get started.
Tags: Waste of Time | Get Started | Perfectionism | Walking |
6. We must understand the need for perfectionism is a corrosive waste of time, because nothing is ever beyond criticism.
No matter how many hours you spend to render something flawless, somebody will always be able to find fault with it.
Tags: Perfectionism | Criticism | Waste of Time | Flaws | Flawless |
7. A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault.
Tags: Perfectionism | Criticism | Waste of Time | Flaws |
8. Life is flying by. You don't have time to waste another minute being negative, offended or bitter. If someone did you wrong, get over it and move forward.
Tags: Time Passing | Get Over It | Moving On | Wrong | Negativity | Waste of Time | Forget about it |
9. Our time together has just become more effort than you’re worth.
Tags: Savage Comebacks | Not Worth It | Waste of Time |
10. If you don't come out of this quarantine with
- a new skill
- your side hustle started
- more knowledge
You never lacked time, you lacked discipline.
Tags: Corona Virus | Soft Skills | Hustle | Knowledge | Time Management | Time Passing | Waste of Time | Discipline |
11. Well, that’s your opinion, isn’t it? And I’m not about to waste my time trying to change it
Tags: Opinion | Waste of Time | Change | Unnecessary |
12. I don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I’m too busy loving the lovers.
Tags: Haters | Waste of Time | Hate | Loved | Good Vibes | Busy |
13. Don't spend your major time on minor things.
- Jim Rohn
Tags: Money | Spending | Time Management | Time Passing | Waste of Time | Time |
14. Self doubt is the anchor that keeps our ships from sailing.
Tags: Self Doubt | Stopped | Success | Failure | Waste of Time | Ship | Sailor |
15. Don't use time and words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved.
Tags: Time Management | Waste of Time | Time | Careless | Word | Harsh | Respect | Talking Too Much |
16. I once ate a watch. It was time consuming.
Tags: Funny | Waste of Time | Time | Time Management |
17. The feeling that you are repeating a task because someone else can't do their job right isn't deja vu
It's incompetence vu...
Tags: Incompetence | Work Hard | Waste of Time | Deja Vu |
18. The biggest fool is the one who minds the business of others rather than minding his very own.
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Fool | Waste of Time |
19. Sometimes I feel sorry for people who love gossip and their boring lives. Other times I'm jealous. I wish I had that much time to worry about things that are none of my business.
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Gossip | Boring | Life | Waste of Time | Busy | Worry |
20. Rich men are born with opportunities they can waste
Tags: Opportunity | Waste of Time | Wasteful | Silver Spoon | Rich |
21. Those who make the worst use of their time are the first to complain of its brevity.
Tags: Time Passing | Time Management | Time | Waste of Time | Complaining |
22. When we reach a point where we are BORED of the same catastrophic ideas, and become disinterested when we look at the past and realize how much time we have wasted having these negative thoughts, now we are moving in the right direction.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Negativity | Thoughts | Waste of Time | Death |