1. Victory is a thousand times sweeter when you are the underdog.
2. Victory will not lead us to arrogance or laziness. We prefer to win one heart rather than a thousand castles. Our goal will be to bring humanity together.
3. Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes.
4. Concentration and mental toughness are the margins of victory.
5. Ups and downs. Victories and defeats. Sadness and happiness. Despite all of that, stay positive. That’s the best kind of life.