1. I think my faith as a Muslim is very important.
One of the core values is that you are always trying to build consensus.
So when it comes to figuring out if something is permissible or not in Islam, it's usually a discussion, and people have to come to a consensus in order for something to be approved.
2. Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the wrong. Sometime in life you will have been all of these.
3. when you define your limits or your boundaries, you are also being specific about your values.
4. Voicing a limit or a boundary is not the same as a demand. It's telling someone what you prefer, where you stand on something. You are not demanding anything, or telling them they are wrong. You are just asserting your own values, your desires or your limits.
5. When we meet someone and begin to discover who they are or what makes them tick, what disappoints them, what pleases them - they are giving you information about their limits - whether or not they call it that or not. Their Values. And you are doing the same thing.
6. Being the other women doesn't make you win. It makes you lose ... your self esteem, your character, your values. You didn't get love, you gained lies, deceit and stolen affections which didn't belong to you.
7. I don't know how people get so anti-something. Just mind your own business, take care of your own affairs, and don't worry about other people so much.
8. Keep my word positive. Words become my behaviors. Keep my behaviors positive. Behaviors become my habits. Keep my habits positive. Habits become my values. Keep my values positive. Values become my destiny.