1. I you don't value your time, no one else will.
2. Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.
3. The reason it seems that price is all your customers care about is that you haven’t given them anything else to care about.
4. It’s only when you grow up and step back from him — or leave him for your own home — it’s only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it.
5. Price is what you pay.
Value is what you get.
6. People say you never know what you have until it's gone...
Well ... I know what I have and I'm glad you are gone!
7. When Value exceeds price, people give you money.
- Chris Do
8. Be the kind of energy that no matter where you will go, you will always add value to the lives of people around you.