Unsaid Words Quotes
1. I closed my mouth and spoke to you in a hundred silent ways.
2. Gossip is the art of saying nothing in a way that leaves practically nothing unsaid.
3. Fermented kimchi, cordyceps, puer tea – in this world, there are things that get better the longer you leave them. However, there isn’t any good in leaving the uncomfortable feelings between people. The distance between two people is always caused by saying one less thing or by not saying something that should’ve been said. Before letting the distance grow from those unsaid words, it would be good to repair the relationship to what it used to be.
4. Be kind to yourself while you still heal from all that remains unsaid.
5. I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn’t say any other way—things I had no words for.
6. While drawing I discover what I really want to say.
- Dario Fo
7. If I could say it in words there would be no reason to paint.
8. A picture is a poem without words
9. You are most powerful when you are most silent. People never expect silence. They expect words, motion, defense, offense, back and forth. They expect to leap into the fray. They are ready, fists up, words hanging leaping from their mouths.