1. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
2. Everything in the universe is within you. Ask all from yourself.
3. Inside you there’s an artist you don’t know about… say Yes quickly, if you know, if you’ve known it from before the beginning of the universe.
4. Do not feel lonely, the entire universe is inside you.
5. The universe and the light of the stars come through me.
6. If we are desperate, though, if we have nothing to lose, or if we are full of enthusiasm for life, then the unknown reveals itself, and our universe changes direction.
7. The universe is a cruel, uncaring void, The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead.
8. Art is standing with one hand extended into the universe and one hand extended into the world, and letting ourselves be a conduit for passing energy