1. Taking Advantage Tactic #5
Diversion. When asked a question, changing the subject to throw you off course.
2. Taking Advantage Tactic #9
Feigning Ignorance or Confusion. Playing dumb, or acting like they don’t know what you’re talking about, which can throw you off balance and make you doubt yourself.
3. When I was young, I thought that I'd be a perfect adult at the age of 38. An adult who knows the right answers to everything & makes only the right decisions. Do u know what I realized though?
Even if my decision was right, it might not always lead to the best outcome.
4. Kindness is the greatest gift you can give to someone, especially when they are least expecting it.
5. Situations change from time to time. A friend may become an enemy and an enemy a friend. Life is inconsistent and ever changing. So are health and weather. We must, therefore, be prepared for the unexpected changes coming our way.