1. I am learning to trust the journey even when I do not understand it.
2. when a girl cries, it's not usually over one thing. It's built up anger and emotions that she's been holding for too long.
3. The more you know and respect yourself, the more impact you will have on people around you.
4. Sometimes the boundaries need reinforcing from time to time. This may sound like a parent-child relationship - and it is that way. But we are not doing it in an authoritarian way, we are doing it in a friendly, supportive way. But we are also being assertive about our boundaries being understood and respected.
5. I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
6. When we meet someone and begin to discover who they are or what makes them tick, what disappoints them, what pleases them - they are giving you information about their limits - whether or not they call it that or not. Their Values. And you are doing the same thing.
7. I got this real moron thing I do, it's called thinking. And I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions. I have certain rules I live by. My first rule, I don't believe anything the government tells me, and I don't take very seriously the media or the press in this country.
8. I have never been drawn to luxury. I love the simple things; coffee shops, books, and people who try to understand.
9. If there is one thing I dislike, it is the man who tries to air his grievances when I wish to air mine.