1. Never underestimate a good deed, you don’t know which Hasanah will be your ticket to Jannah.
2. Never underestimate your potential for Jannah.
3. Minor injuries does not mean its not serious. Self-harming is always serious, and should not be taken lightly.
4. When emerging from humble beginnings, those around you tend to underestimate your authenticity because they knew you before you were 'somebody'
5. You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
6. never underestimate a phlebotomist who survived 2020 coronavirus pandemic