11 Unconditional Love Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Unconditional Love Quotes
1. Loving him made me never want to love another human being.
2. Loving you was hard, wanting you was harder, but kissing your forehead was insanity.
3. Four years ago, I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl who had a boyfriend.
And I had to do the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do, which was just to wait.
For a really long time that’s all I had. I just had little moments with a girl who saw me as a friend.
And a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl who I worked with, but I think even then I knew that I was waiting for my wife.
4. As I wrote your name at the end of the shore,
From that day I had a grudge against the wind for life
ik naam kya likha tera sahil ke ret par
phir umr bhar hava se meri dushmani rahi
5. When a man truly loves a woman, she becomes his weakness.
When a woman truly loves a man, he becomes her strength.
This is called the exchange of power.
6. “What’s mine is yours, and what is yours is mine.”
Measure for Measure - Act 5, Scene 1
Tags: Unconditional Love |
7. Because in truth, my love, if you have thought of me once then I have thought of you a thousand times.
You have captured my heart. It is yours.
I am at your mercy now
8. My choice will be you, even if I travel back in time a hundred times.
9. Art and love are the same thing: It’s the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you.
10. Replace fear of your symptoms with unconditional love for why they are there. Yes.
Say “Thank you very much for looking out for me. Thank you for warning me of something that is going to arise in the future that is connected to a trauma from the past. Thank you subconscious body for carrying this information until now, and letting me know that i can resolve what needs to be resolved through my conscious mind today.
When you can spread love for the very thing that you hate and fear, you will begin healing.
11. At night I dream that you and I are two plants that grew together, roots entwined, and that you know the earth and the rain like my mouth, since we are made of earth and rain.