Quotes about Uncertainty when the future is not certain and anything is possible. Future is ambiguous and uncertainty is an emotion that causes fear and anxiety in people. The goal is the realization that Life is always uncertain in nature and the uncertainty should be cherished instead of leading our thoughts to a negative spiral.
1. I used to be scared of uncertainty; now I get a high out of it.
2. If there's one thing that's certain in business, it's uncertainty.
3. I didn't know where it would lead. I wanted things to develop naturally.
4. If you aren't in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.
5. You don't know how to live.
6. As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
7. If uncertainty is unacceptable to you, it turns into fear. If it is perfectly acceptable, it turns into increased aliveness, alertness, and creativity.
8. A sign of a lover of wisdom is his delight in not running his mouth about things he doesn't know.
9. Being at ease with not knowing is crucial for answers to come to you.
10. It always seems as though the definition of love will remain debatable by an opinionated world.
11. From an early age I was very, very fascinated by uncertainty.
12. Life isn’t meant to be lived perfectly…but merely to be LIVED. Boldly, wildly, beautifully, uncertainly, imperfectly, magically LIVED.
13. I am learning to trust the journey even when I do not understand it.
14. Leave everything undefined, including yourself. Befriend uncertainty. Fall in love with mystery. Kneel at the altar of Not Knowing. Give your questions time to breathe. And the answers will find you.
15. Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.
16. Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart.
...live in the question.
17. I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
18. Uncertainty is the refuge of hope.
19. The more you go with the flow of life and surrender the outcome to God, and the less you seek constant clarity, the more you will find that fabulous things start to show up in your life.
20. With uncertainty, there is never a dull moment.
21. The uncertainty of parenting can bring up feelings in us that range from frustration to terror.
22. Sticking with that uncertainty, getting the knack of relaxing in the midst of chaos, learning not to panic—this is the spiritual path.