Ulterior Motive Quotes
1. Selfishness is when you only remember a friend if you need something from them.
2. We have to be cautious of who we allow in our circle because a frenemy can be more destructive than an enemy.
3. If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions.
4. Curry Favor:
to try to make someone like you or give you something by flattering them
5. Everything anyone says when they have an agenda is bullshit, and bullshit isn’t necessarily false, but it’s never really the truth either. So when someone’s bullshitting, you need to pay a little more attention.
6. When success comes, people can try to trick you or take advantage of you.
7. Your first job is to prepare the soil. The best tool for this is your neighbor’s motorized garden tiller. If your neighbor does not own a garden tiller, suggest that he buy one.
8. You smell like hidden motives, get away from me...
9. Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind.
10. Pay attention to when and why they want to talk to you.