Ugly Girl Quotes
1. Who cares for your beauty if your tongue is ugly.
2. Don't think of yourself as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
3. There is no such thing as an ugly girl.
4. Definitely avoid going out with ugly girls who say they want to be models. Not because they're ugly, but because they're mad.
5. Beauty magazines and Instagram makes you girl feel ugly.
6. If I showed you scripts from my first few movies, the descriptions of my characters all said 'the ugly girl'.
7. Ugly girls are like Unicorns. They don't exist. If you think you are ugly, you must not be a real person because an ugly girl doesn't exist. Yes, I am talking to you cupcake.
8. I don't care how pretty you are on the outside. If your personality is Ugly, you're Ugly.
9. 90% of the girls think they are ugly. 100% of them are wrong.
10. Dear insecure girls,
You're not ugly, society is.
11. I was going to give you a nasty look, but I see you already have one.
12. Anybody can look at a pretty girl and see a pretty girl. An artist can look at a pretty girl and see the old woman she will become. A better artist can look at an old woman and see the pretty girl that she used to be. But a great artist-a master-and that is what Auguste Rodin was-can look at an old woman, protray her exactly as she is...and force the viewer to see the pretty girl she used to be...and more than that, he can make anyone with the sensitivity of an armadillo, or even you, see that this lovely young girl is still alive, not old and ugly at all, but simply prisoned inside her ruined body. He can make you feel the quiet, endless tragedy that there was never a girl born who ever grew older than eighteen in her heart...no matter what the merciless hours have done to her. Look at her, Ben. Growing old doesn't matter to you and me; we were never meant to be admired-but it does to them.
13. I had to be ugly and awkward a long time to get to be this exciting and hilarious. I earned this personality and all it's disorders.