Turning 40 Quotes That Are Inspiring & Funny
Happy 40th Birthday! Here are some funny and serious Quotes, Sayings and Birthday Wishes for people who are Turning 40. These greetings can be shared with someone you know who's about to turn 40 and treat them with a light cliche humor about Old Age.
Turning 40 Quotes
1. I’m not a millionaire.
I thought I would be by the time I was 30, but I wasn’t even close.
Then I thought maybe by 40, but by 40 I had less money than I did when I was 30.
2. Keep Calm
40 is the new 20
3. Life begins at 40. But so does fallen arches, rheumatism, faulty eyesight, and the tendency to tell a story to the same person 3 or 4 times.
4. The first 40 years of Childhood are always the best.
Tags: Turning 40 |
5. Plenty of people will turn 40 this year. And they will whine and moan about it. Because that's what old people do.
6. I can't keep calm I'm turning 40.
7. I'm almost 40 but I still feel like I'm 20... Until I hang out with 20 year olds. Then I'm like no, never mind. I'm 40.
8. Life is all about remembering the good moments and doing good. Feeling good. And we feel good by doing the right things, by compassion and mercy. By looking at the positive in people and forgetting the bad in people. Because we all have our flaws. Helping the poor. Today you are turning 40. Embrace all of this from your past and practice this in your future for a memorable happy life ahead. Happy 40th Birthday.
9. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
10. I love my age.
Old enough to know better.
Young enough to not care.
Experienced enough to do it right.
11. Turning 40 is often a big symbolic point in one's life. In the 20s we feel we can do anything, but as the 30s progress we become more mature emotionally, and in terms of work tend to focus. These two things combined: emotional maturity and career focus, often produced an explosion of self-purpose in our 40s.
12. Forget age. If you can still manage to blow out your birthday candles, everything is dandy!
13. I thought I would leave you a while to come to terms with your age before sending your birthday card this year.
Happy Belated Birthday!
14. Happy birthday!
At this point in your life, you should really think of making a new start. You should really start lying about your age.
15. If anyone calls you old, hit them with your cane and throw your teeth at them!
16. You know how most people, on your birthday, tell you, “My goodness, you never seem to age.” Well, I’m not one of them.
Happy birthday, old fart!
17. I made you a birthday cake to celebrate, but I couldn’t light the candles. It turns out the fire department requires a permit for bonfires.
18. Someone your age shouldn’t say “chill” unless they’re talking about the weather.
19. You should be proud of your age. This year you are wiser, smarter and very close to reaping the benefits of senior discounts at restaurants.
20. Yes, you’re getting older and wrinklier every day, but it could be worse… you could still have an acne problem! Happy birthday!
21. Don’t worry about getting so old. I will have the fire extinguisher ready in case your birthday cake gets out of control. Love you my ancient friend!
22. I hope your lungs have enough power to blow up the entire candle at one go.
23. Don’t worry, age is only a number. Although, in your case, it’s a very, very, very, very big number! Happy birthday!
24. Happy Birthday to one old fart from another! We’re so blessed to be able to grow old and senile together. Who knows—we might even get to be roommates in the old age home?! How crazy would that be! You’re the best friend anyone could ever ask for! Happy birthday!
25. Some birthday advice: don’t run upstairs right before you have to blow out 40 candles.
26. Be happy that you are still 3,650 days away from turning fifty. Maybe this is the only way you can console yourself about turning forty.
Happy 40th birthday.