Happy 40th Birthday! Here are some funny and serious Quotes, Sayings and Wishes about Turning 40. These greetings can be shared with someone you know who's about to turn 40 and treat them with a light cliche humor about Old Age.
Turning 40 Quotes
1. I’m not a millionaire.
I thought I would be by the time I was 30, but I wasn’t even close.
Then I thought maybe by 40, but by 40 I had less money than I did when I was 30.
2. Keep Calm
40 is the new 20
3. Life begins at 40. But so does fallen arches, rheumatism, faulty eyesight, and the tendency to tell a story to the same person 3 or 4 times.
4. The first 40 years of Childhood are always the best.
Tags: Turning 40 |
5. Plenty of people will turn 40 this year. And they will whine and moan about it. Because that's what old people do.
6. I can't keep calm I'm turning 40.
7. I'm almost 40 but I still feel like I'm 20... Until I hang out with 20 year olds. Then I'm like no, never mind. I'm 40.
8. Life is all about remembering the good moments and doing good. Feeling good. And we feel good by doing the right things, by compassion and mercy. By looking at the positive in people and forgetting the bad in people. Because we all have our flaws. Helping the poor. Today you are turning 40. Embrace all of this from your past and practice this in your future for a memorable happy life ahead. Happy 40th Birthday.
9. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
10. I love my age.
Old enough to know better.
Young enough to not care.
Experienced enough to do it right.
11. Turning 40 is often a big symbolic point in one's life. In the 20s we feel we can do anything, but as the 30s progress we become more mature emotionally, and in terms of work tend to focus. These two things combined: emotional maturity and career focus, often produced an explosion of self-purpose in our 40s.