1. Heroism is endurance for one moment more.
2. It is not a good time for me to lose my job since I have some pretty big long-term plans in my personal life with Pam that I’d like her parents to be psyched about.
So, I am about to do something very bold in this job that I’ve never done before: try.
3. The doors will be opened to those bold enough to knock.
4. When I’m at the bottom looking up, the main question may not be ‘how do I get out of this hole?’ In reality, the main question might be ‘how do I get rid of the shovel that I used to dig it?
5. A winner is just a loser who tried it one more time
6. People are so afraid of hearing "No" that they often don't even try.
You have nothing to lose by just asking!
A good friend of mine once told me,
"Harv, a closed mouth won't get fed."
Open your mouth!
Say something if negotiations aren't going the way you'd like.