1. When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
2. People are totally entitled to their own opinion. But they are not entitled to their own facts.
3. It is wiser to find out than to suppose.
4. The world doesn't owe you sh*t
5. I´m not mean, I´m just brutally honest.
It´s not my fault that truth hurts.
Here’s a band-aid.
6. Do not despair. Instead of enjoying ourselves while sitting in a position of authority that is based on defamation and betrayal, it is far more valuable to be thrown into a dark dungeon and be with Al-Haqq.
7. The truth is, when we thought we were looking for a good husband or a good wife or a good job or a lot of money or a lot of fame, we were really just looking for God. So it’s no wonder that we got disappointed when the husband, the wife, the job, the money or the fame didn’t fill our need—or our emptiness.
8. All people on the planet are children, except for a very few.
No one is grown up except those free of desire.
9. Being happy should be the only motto in your life.
10. We are living in a world where helping others is not usual. People often give help to those with whom they have some vested interest or selfishness.
One can barely find someone who is willing to give without any selfish intentions.
But some people act like a blessing in disguise.
11. What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be.
12. Gossip, as usual, was one- third right and two- thirds wrong.
13. Once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
14. Gossip is called gossip because it’s not always the truth.
15. If you have to hurt other people in order to feel powerful, you are an extremely weak individual.
16. A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be.
17. The path to the Truth is a labour of the heart, not of the head. Make your heart your primary guide! Not your mind. Meet, challenge and ultimately prevail over your nafs with your heart. Knowing your ego will lead you to the knowledge of God.
18. People LOVE change (when it's about changing others).
People HATE change (when it's about changing themselves).
19. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.
Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me.
20. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
21. Rumor travels faster, but it don’t stay put as long as truth.
22. Be real with me, I respect honesty.