1. "...Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
2. Paranoid Personality Disorder
-issues with trusting people
4. It’s hard to trust somebody when the person who you completely opened up to is the person who later completely betrayed you.
5. Neither a fake friend nor a liar can be trusted, with a secret.
6. Tawakkul is the blind trust in the miracles, power and timing of Allah.
7. I got this real moron thing I do, it's called thinking. And I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions. I have certain rules I live by. My first rule, I don't believe anything the government tells me, and I don't take very seriously the media or the press in this country.
8. You don't get attention unless you're trusted. You don't get trusted unless you get attention. The question is how do you get there? I think you do it by being generous. People trust people who keep their promises, especially when it's not convenient.
9. Tawakkul is having complete trust that Allah's plan is the best plan.
10. Even in your darkest times, He has never left you from your side. He'll never leave you behind. Trust Him.
11. If you think about how you heard about Facebook or Twitter, you didn't hear it from Advertising. You heard it from people who benefited.
When you reach an advertiser, you are targeting a lot of people. I don't need to do that (yet). What I need to do is give the people (who trust me) a really good reason to tell their friends.
12. A: I trusted you!
13. I don’t trust anyone who talks bad about someone else to me, they probably talk behind my back too.
14. I am learning to trust the journey even when I do not understand it.
15. There are no sad endings for people who trust Allah.
16. Trust in God and be sure that He is a Sufficient Guardian.
17. Never trust your tongue when your heart is bitter.
18. If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions.