1. It’s hard to trust somebody when the person who you completely opened up to is the person who later completely betrayed you.
2. If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions.
3. Neither a fake friend nor a liar can be trusted, with a secret.
4. Even in your darkest times, He has never left you from your side. He'll never leave you behind. Trust Him.
5. Never trust your tongue when your heart is bitter.
6. "...Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
7. Tawakkul is having complete trust that Allah's plan is the best plan.
8. Tawakkul is the blind trust in the miracles, power and timing of Allah.
9. There are no sad endings for people who trust Allah.
11. Trust in God and be sure that He is a Sufficient Guardian.
12. Paranoid Personality Disorder
-issues with trusting people
13. I don’t trust anyone who talks bad about someone else to me, they probably talk behind my back too.
14. I am learning to trust the journey even when I do not understand it.
15. A: I trusted you!
16. I got this real moron thing I do, it's called thinking. And I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions. I have certain rules I live by. My first rule, I don't believe anything the government tells me, and I don't take very seriously the media or the press in this country.
17. If you think about how you heard about Facebook or Twitter, you didn't hear it from Advertising. You heard it from people who benefited.
When you reach an advertiser, you are targeting a lot of people. I don't need to do that (yet). What I need to do is give the people (who trust me) a really good reason to tell their friends.
18. You don't get attention unless you're trusted. You don't get trusted unless you get attention. The question is how do you get there? I think you do it by being generous. People trust people who keep their promises, especially when it's not convenient.
19. Trust the still, small voice that says, “this might work and I’ll try it."
20. When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. The misinformation will feel unfair, but stay above it, trusting that other people will eventually see the truth; just like you did.
21. One does not feel anxious about the things you’re sure of.
22. The belief systems of the person with a victim identity fall along these lines:
1. Life is really, really hard.
2. Don't get up, you'll just get kicked back down again.
3. Beware, always beware of trickery; it's around every corner.
4. You can't trust anyone.
5. I can't.
7. You just don't understand how hard it is for me.
8. Everyone is always picking on me.
9. "They" are always bigger, badder and smarter than me.
23. Trust is like paper. When it crumbles, it will never be perfect again
24. Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.
25. Success in business is measured by the trust of your clients.
26. Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn’t mean that they will value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least.
27. Not all people can’t be trusted; that it isn’t inevitable that things will turn negative; that a blip is not the beginning of the end; that you are not your problem; that you do deserve happiness; that you maybe can’t change, but you can affect the people and events around you; that you can win, not all the time, but sometimes in life.
28. Being calm about everything allows your mind to find solutions. Calmness is also a state of trust. Instead of overthinking and overreacting, you just surrender for that moment and allow yourself to receive guidance for what doesn't make sense.
29. Don't use your energy to worry.
Use your energy to believe, create, trust, grow, glow, manifest and heal.