1. Me think, why waste time say lot word, when few word do trick.
2. When success comes, people can try to trick you or take advantage of you.
3. How to know if an Instagram Accounts has Fake Followers?
Instagram accounts with less than 1,000 followers = average 8% engagement rate
1,000-10,000 followers = 4% engagement rate.
10,000-100,000 = a 2.4% engagement rate
1 million+ followers = 1.7% engagement rate.
These numbers can be helpful in benchmarking who buys Instagram likes, and who’s the real deal.
4. The belief systems of the person with a victim identity fall along these lines:
1. Life is really, really hard.
2. Don't get up, you'll just get kicked back down again.
3. Beware, always beware of trickery; it's around every corner.
4. You can't trust anyone.
5. I can't.
7. You just don't understand how hard it is for me.
8. Everyone is always picking on me.
9. "They" are always bigger, badder and smarter than me.