1. Missing those palm trees
2. And We said, "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat therefrom in [ease and] abundance from wherever you will. But do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers."
3. It is important to view knowledge as sort of a semantic tree -- make sure you understand the fundamental principles, i.e. the trunk and big branches, before you get into the leaves/details or there is nothing for them to hang on to.
4. A bird sitting in a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not in the branch but in her wings.
5. I guess I’m a little weird. I like to talk to trees and animals. That’s okay though; I have more fun than most people.
- Bob Ross
6. Between every two pines there is a doorway to a new world.
7. I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than trees.
8. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago.
The second-best time is today