1. To travel is to live. Breathe some life into your life and go outside!
2. Travel brings power and love back into your life.
3. This world is so big.
And I have not traveled enough.
4. A shared adventure is a better adventure!
5. Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from.
6. Happiness is only real when shared
7. Tramping is too easy with all this money. My days were more exciting when I was penniless and had to forage around for my next meal... I've decided that I'm going to live this life for some time to come. The freedom and simple beauty of it is just too good to pass up.
8. The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure.
9. I need your help. I am injured, near death, and too weak to hike out of here. I am all alone. This is no joke. In the name of God, please remain to save me. I am out collecting berries close by and shall return this evening. Thank you,
10. No phone. No pool. No pets. No cigarettes. Ultimate freedom... No longer to be poisoned by civilization, he flees, and walks alone upon the land to become Lost in the Wild.
11. Ultimate freedom. An extremist. An aesthetic voyager whose home is the road.
12. I don't want to know what time it is. I don't want to know what day it is or where I am. None of that matters.
13. I’m in desperate need of a 6-month vacation…twice a year.
14. A good eye cream is really important when you are traveling, busy and stressed-that's when the dark puffy circles can get you.
15. Constant labor of one uniform kind destroys the intensity and flow of a man's animal spirits, which find recreation and delight in mere change of activity.
16. I'm a regular Canadian girl. I enjoy staying home. In the summer I've got a garden. I'm very much a homebody, a normal, family-oriented girl.
But I do have this other incredible side of my life that involves acting and traveling.