1. To travel is to live. Breathe some life into your life and go outside!
2. Travel brings power and love back into your life.
3. This world is so big.
And I have not traveled enough.
4. A shared adventure is a better adventure!
5. Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from.
6. Happiness is only real when shared
7. Tramping is too easy with all this money. My days were more exciting when I was penniless and had to forage around for my next meal... I've decided that I'm going to live this life for some time to come. The freedom and simple beauty of it is just too good to pass up.
8. The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure.
9. I need your help. I am injured, near death, and too weak to hike out of here. I am all alone. This is no joke. In the name of God, please remain to save me. I am out collecting berries close by and shall return this evening. Thank you,
10. No phone. No pool. No pets. No cigarettes. Ultimate freedom... No longer to be poisoned by civilization, he flees, and walks alone upon the land to become Lost in the Wild.
11. Ultimate freedom. An extremist. An aesthetic voyager whose home is the road.
12. I don't want to know what time it is. I don't want to know what day it is or where I am. None of that matters.
13. I’m in desperate need of a 6-month vacation…twice a year.
14. A good eye cream is really important when you are traveling, busy and stressed-that's when the dark puffy circles can get you.
15. Constant labor of one uniform kind destroys the intensity and flow of a man's animal spirits, which find recreation and delight in mere change of activity.
16. Today, I wandered aimlessly on purpose.
Have you ever let yourself get soaked even though you had an umbrella?
It was an uncomfortably hot day. And the rain totally cooled me down. After walking for 30 minutes like that, the rain stopped and an unbelievably beautiful scene unfolded before my eyes.
I saw a huge rainbow.
Then it suddenly hit me.
It's actually nice to wander aimlessly every once in a while. From time to time, it'd be wonderful to sail off without a map.
17. I'm a regular Canadian girl. I enjoy staying home. In the summer I've got a garden. I'm very much a homebody, a normal, family-oriented girl.
But I do have this other incredible side of my life that involves acting and traveling.
18. Not all who wander are lost
19. Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations.
20. Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.
21. Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in an office or mowing the lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.
22. Between every two pines there is a doorway to a new world.
23. Carry as little as possible, but choose that little with care
24. For those who climb, the answer is both obvious and impossible to explain — the everyday concerns of livelihood, of social standing, overdue bills, and futureless romance all fall away before the vast and overwhelming absolute of the mountain.
25. Take ... Photos Only
Leave ... Footprints Only
26. I felt like lying down by the side of the trail and remembering it all.
27. Let's wander where the wifi is weak.
28. Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.
29. I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.
30. flâneur - a man who saunters around observing society.
Tags: Travel |