1. No phone. No pool. No pets. No cigarettes. Ultimate freedom... No longer to be poisoned by civilization, he flees, and walks alone upon the land to become Lost in the Wild.
2. A shared adventure is a better adventure!
3. Ultimate freedom. An extremist. An aesthetic voyager whose home is the road.
4. The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure.
5. To travel is to live. Breathe some life into your life and go outside!
6. Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from.
7. Travel brings power and love back into your life.
8. I don't want to know what time it is. I don't want to know what day it is or where I am. None of that matters.
9. I need your help. I am injured, near death, and too weak to hike out of here. I am all alone. This is no joke. In the name of God, please remain to save me. I am out collecting berries close by and shall return this evening. Thank you,
10. Tramping is too easy with all this money. My days were more exciting when I was penniless and had to forage around for my next meal... I've decided that I'm going to live this life for some time to come. The freedom and simple beauty of it is just too good to pass up.
11. This world is so big.
And I have not traveled enough.
12. Happiness is only real when shared