Toxic People Quotes
1. In order for a blackmailer to be successful, they must know what the target fears. This fear is often deep-rooted such as fear of abandonment, loneliness, humiliation, and failure.
2. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
3. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
4. Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.
5. When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. The misinformation will feel unfair, but stay above it, trusting that other people will eventually see the truth; just like you did.
6. If an adult bully attacks your self-esteem, become arms length or terminate the friendship.
7. Don't let negative and toxic people rent space in your head. Raise your rent and kick them out.
8. Haters are like crickets.
They make a lot of noise. You can hear them from a distance but you can't see them. When you walk right by them, they suddenly get quiet.
9. People say you never know what you have until it's gone...
Well ... I know what I have and I'm glad you are gone!
10. Life gets so much better when you cut the negative BS out
11. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
12. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
13. The purpose of Gaslighting is to control people and exert power over others, usually practiced by toxic narcissistic personalities.
14. You are having a conversation with someone. They leave. And now you are absolutely confused and doubt your memories and perception of reality.
That person just Gaslighted you.
15. Gaslighters spread rumors about you and can even tell you that others also think that about you.
Unfortunately an extremely effective tactic that will make you feel that something is wrong with you.
16. Gaslighting is a manipulation tool used by many to gain control over you, and get you to believe what they want you to believe while they abuse you and enjoy their power.
Victims can start to have self-esteem issues, self-doubt, feeling inadequate, stupid, unworthy, confused and a need to please everyone,
17. I like my candles,
just like i like my people
18. When this is all over, continue social distancing from people who never deserved to be next to you.
19. Walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. There is no need to explain or make sense of it. It’s your life. Do what makes you happy.
20. They don’t miss you when you’re gone.
They miss you when you are doing better.