1. Nobody should have to go to work thinking, ‘Oh this is the place that I might die today.’ That’s what a hospital is for.
An office is for not dying. An office is a place to live life to the fullest. To the max.
To…an office is a place where dreams come true.
2. Let’s be beach bums today.
3. Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream.
4. I don't want to know what time it is. I don't want to know what day it is or where I am. None of that matters.
5. Too often we become so consumed with how we spend our days that we lose track of how we are spending our lives.
6. Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
7. If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.