1. To that person who handles my mood swings perfectly.. Thank you! Thank you for dealing with my immaturity sometimes and thank you for not getting tired with my drama. I owe you big time!
2. “Fatimah complained to me about her hands blistering from grinding flour. So I said: ‘If you were to approach your father and ask him for a servant?’ So he (the Prophet) said: ‘Should I not direct the two of you, to that which is better for you than a servant? When the two of you lay down to sleep, say thirty-three, thirty-three, thirty-four, of At-Tahmid, At-Tasbih, and At-Takbir.”
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3408]
3. May every tear that has ever fallen from your tired eyes on my behalf, become a river for you in Paradise. Ameen.
4. Life begins when we get tired of our own bullshit. We must all get bloody tired of our own bullshit, in order for our lives to begin.
5. I am getting pretty tired of sleeping alone.
6. Sometimes you are so emotionally drained that even sleep doesn't do anything anymore. You wake up tired.
7. When I'm tired, I rest. I say, 'I can't be a superwoman today.
8. She isn't a better woman than you. She is just a new clay for him to shape into what he wants, until he is tired of her and moves on. Feel sorry for her, as she is the one playing his games now. You have an opportunity to shape your life into anything YOU want. Make it great. Happiness is the best revenge.