Time Passing Quotes
Time Passing Quotes that remind us of the value of time, how the time passes, how we "pass" the time and how we should not not obsess over the passing of time as it is bound to pass - and we should treasure the moments of today than thinking too much about the past or the future.
1. Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.
2. She could've stared into those eyes for a thousand years and never noticed the time passing by.
3. Lost time is never found again.
4. How does time pass so quickly?
Because we have so much to do and not enough time to do everything. This feeling of yours is referred to as "time pressure".
5. I you don't value your time, no one else will.
6. The trouble is you think you have time.
7. Don't spend your major time on minor things.
- Jim Rohn
8. You gotta be really deliberate with how you choose to spend your day because those are the moments you’re away from your child
9. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past, even while we attempt to define it.
10. If you don't come out of this quarantine with
- a new skill
- your side hustle started
- more knowledge
You never lacked time, you lacked discipline.
11. Life is flying by. You don't have time to waste another minute being negative, offended or bitter. If someone did you wrong, get over it and move forward.
12. Time is passing by, and it will keep passing by. Do not stress over it as it will keep passing regardless. Act on your goals one day at a time.
13. Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream.
14. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.
- Jim Rohn
15. Tough times never last, but tough people do.