Time Passing Quotes
Time Passing Quotes that remind us of the value of time, how the time passes, how we "pass" the time and how we should not not obsess over the passing of time as it is bound to pass - and we should treasure the moments of today than thinking too much about the past or the future.
1. Time is passing by, and it will keep passing by. Do not stress over it as it will keep passing regardless. Act on your goals one day at a time.
2. Tough times never last, but tough people do.
3. The trouble is you think you have time.
4. She could've stared into those eyes for a thousand years and never noticed the time passing by.
5. Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream.
6. Life is flying by. You don't have time to waste another minute being negative, offended or bitter. If someone did you wrong, get over it and move forward.
7. If you don't come out of this quarantine with
- a new skill
- your side hustle started
- more knowledge
You never lacked time, you lacked discipline.
8. How does time pass so quickly?
Because we have so much to do and not enough time to do everything. This feeling of yours is referred to as "time pressure".
9. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.
- Jim Rohn
10. I you don't value your time, no one else will.
11. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past, even while we attempt to define it.
12. Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.
13. Lost time is never found again.