11 Time Management Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Time Management Quotes
1. My favorite things in life don't cost any money.
It's really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
Tags: Time Management | Money | Life Goals | Short Quotes | Inspirational | Aesthetic |
2. How does time pass so quickly?
Because we have so much to do and not enough time to do everything. This feeling of yours is referred to as "time pressure".
Tags: Time Passing | Time Management | So much to do | Pressure | Stress |
3. I you don't value your time, no one else will.
Tags: Time Passing | Time | Time Management | Value |
4. If you don't come out of this quarantine with
- a new skill
- your side hustle started
- more knowledge
You never lacked time, you lacked discipline.
Tags: Corona Virus | Soft Skills | Hustle | Knowledge | Time Management | Time Passing | Waste of Time | Discipline |
5. Don't spend your major time on minor things.
- Jim Rohn
Tags: Money | Spending | Time Management | Time Passing | Waste of Time | Time |
6. You gotta be really deliberate with how you choose to spend your day because those are the moments you’re away from your child
Tags: Time | Time Management | Parents | Father | Mother | Time Passing | Family |
7. Don't use time and words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved.
Tags: Time Management | Waste of Time | Time | Careless | Word | Harsh | Respect | Talking Too Much |
8. I once ate a watch. It was time consuming.
Tags: Funny | Waste of Time | Time | Time Management |
9. Sometimes, document your sadness.
Sometimes, look at your stress from the outside.
Sometimes, just don't look at your watch the entire day.
Sometimes, just don't answer.
Sometimes, be unfair towards your work.
Sometimes, enjoy your own mediocrity.
Give your work some independence from you.
Tags: Motivational | Work Motivation | Demotivational Work | Sadness | Mental Health | Stress | Time Management | Time Passing | Dark Times | Tough Times | Time | Answerable | Answer | Mediocrity | Independent | Break Free | Dont Worry | Chill | Overthinking |
10. Don't make 12-minute meetings 1 hour meetings.
Tags: Meetings | Productive | Business | Online Business | Management | Time Management | Money Management | Leadership |
11. Those who make the worst use of their time are the first to complain of its brevity.
Tags: Time Passing | Time Management | Time | Waste of Time | Complaining |