17 Time Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. I’m not a millionaire.
I thought I would be by the time I was 30, but I wasn’t even close.
Then I thought maybe by 40, but by 40 I had less money than I did when I was 30.
Tags: TV Show Quotes | Money | Sarcastic | The Office | Millionaire | Time | Turning 30 | Turning 40 | Less Money |
2. Lost time is never found again.
Tags: Time Passing | Finding | Lost | Time |
3. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.
- Jim Rohn
Tags: Time Passing | Precious | Money | Time |
4. The trouble is you think you have time.
Tags: Time Passing | Time | Misconception | Realization |
5. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past, even while we attempt to define it.
Tags: Time Passing | Time | Undefined | Paradox | Catch 22 | Present | Past | Definition |
6. I you don't value your time, no one else will.
Tags: Time Passing | Time | Time Management | Value |
7. Don't spend your major time on minor things.
- Jim Rohn
Tags: Money | Spending | Time Management | Time Passing | Waste of Time | Time |
8. You gotta be really deliberate with how you choose to spend your day because those are the moments you’re away from your child
Tags: Time | Time Management | Parents | Father | Mother | Time Passing | Family |
9. I don't want to know what time it is. I don't want to know what day it is or where I am. None of that matters.
Tags: Time | Today | Doesnt Matter | Traveller | Travel | Enjoy The Journey |
10. Don't use time and words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved.
Tags: Time Management | Waste of Time | Time | Careless | Word | Harsh | Respect | Talking Too Much |
11. In our lives, on average, we will be asleep for a total of 8,477 days. If we're lucky, some of that time will be sleeping next to someone we love.
- Ze Frank
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Sleep | Perspective | Time Passing | Time | Lucky | Marriage |
12. I once ate a watch. It was time consuming.
Tags: Funny | Waste of Time | Time | Time Management |
13. Sometimes, document your sadness.
Sometimes, look at your stress from the outside.
Sometimes, just don't look at your watch the entire day.
Sometimes, just don't answer.
Sometimes, be unfair towards your work.
Sometimes, enjoy your own mediocrity.
Give your work some independence from you.
Tags: Motivational | Work Motivation | Demotivational Work | Sadness | Mental Health | Stress | Time Management | Time Passing | Dark Times | Tough Times | Time | Answerable | Answer | Mediocrity | Independent | Break Free | Dont Worry | Chill | Overthinking |
14. Things always get better with time, just wait and see.
Tags: Life Struggle | Better | Time | One day at a time | Dark Times | Patience | Sabar |
15. Contrary to general belief, an artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs.
16. Those who make the worst use of their time are the first to complain of its brevity.
Tags: Time Passing | Time Management | Time | Waste of Time | Complaining |
17. One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.
Tags: Time Passing | Time |