1. I’m not a millionaire.
I thought I would be by the time I was 30, but I wasn’t even close.
Then I thought maybe by 40, but by 40 I had less money than I did when I was 30.
2. Lost time is never found again.
3. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.
- Jim Rohn
4. The trouble is you think you have time.
5. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past, even while we attempt to define it.
6. I you don't value your time, no one else will.
7. Don't spend your major time on minor things.
- Jim Rohn
8. You gotta be really deliberate with how you choose to spend your day because those are the moments you’re away from your child
9. I don't want to know what time it is. I don't want to know what day it is or where I am. None of that matters.
10. Don't use time and words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved.
11. In our lives, on average, we will be asleep for a total of 8,477 days. If we're lucky, some of that time will be sleeping next to someone we love.
- Ze Frank
12. I once ate a watch. It was time consuming.