1. There's no present.
There's only the immediate future and the recent past.
2. The object of philosophy is the logical clarification of thought.
3. Rationalism is an adventure in the clarification of thought.
4. Philosophy aims at the logical clarification of thoughts.
Philosophy is not a body of doctrine but an activity.
A philosophical work consists essentially of elucidations.
5. If your mood swings make you absolutely overwhelmed with negative thoughts and starts to dominate your life and relationships, it is an indication to seek help from a mental health expert who can help you with therapy or medication.
6. Schizotypal personality disorder
-belief of having influence over people or events using their thoughts
-misunderstanding behavior of people
-inappropriate emotional response
-avoiding intimate relationship
7. People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.