27 Thinking Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Why haven’t I thought of this before?
Well, I am here so you don’t have to think.
Tags: Marriage | Good Ideas | Thinking | Employee | Responsibility | Nikah |
2. Whenever I'm about to do something, I think,
'Would an idiot do that?' and if they would,
I do not do that thing.
Tags: TV Show Quotes | Idiot | Sarcastic | Thinking | Savage Comebacks | The Office | Do Something |
3. Who says exactly what they’re thinking? What kind of a game is that?
Tags: TV Show Quotes | Mind Games | Thinking | The Office | Manipulation | Shocking |
4. Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think.
Tags: Vacation | Power | Thinking | Beach | Sea | Soul Searching |
5. Whenever I think of something but can't think of what it was I was thinking of, I can't stop thinking until I think I'm thinking of it again. I think I think too much.
Tags: Worry | Thinking | Stop | Overthinking | Stress |
6. To hide your Charity and good deeds is a test of your Thinking, and to hide the flaws of others is a test of your Character.
Tags: Character | Charity | Good Deed | Thinking | Life Is A Test | Dunya |
7. War is when the government tells you who the bad guy is. Revolution is when you decide it for yourself.
Tags: Political | War | Government | Bad Guy | Revolution | Decision | Thinking |
8. If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
Tags: Thinking | Herd Mentality |
9. You have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you sometimes.
Tags: Quotes to make her smile | Force | Thinking | Stop | Love Messages |
10. All things are possible. Who you are is limited by who you think you are.
Tags: Ancient Egyptian | Believe in Yourself | Inspirational | Motivational | Limited | Thinking | Mindset | Startup | Entrepreneurship | Who Am I |
11. I got this real moron thing I do, it's called thinking. And I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions. I have certain rules I live by. My first rule, I don't believe anything the government tells me, and I don't take very seriously the media or the press in this country.
Tags: Moron | Thinking | America | Perspective | Understanding | Quotes that make you think | Rules | Believe | Trust | Government | Media | Political | Seriousness |
12. Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. That is against their interests. They want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept it.
Tags: Government | Education | Thinking | Interest | Rules | Planning | Strategy | Political | Quotes that make you think | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Smart | Dumbness | Stupid People | Citizen | Accept | Paper |
13. You have to push yourself to be spectacularly better at the thing you bring to the marketplace than most people. And you can.
Tags: Perfectionism | Innovation | Entrepreneurship | Startup | Good Ideas | Niche Market | Competition | Thinking | Work Hard | Smart |
14. Kindness in words creates confidence
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness
Kindness in giving creates love
- Lao Tzu
Tags: Be Kind | Confidence | Thinking | Wisdom | Love |
15. Do more than exist—live.
Do more than hear—listen…
Do more than grow—bloom.
Do more than spend—invest.
Do more than think—create…
Do more than decide—discern.
Do more than consider—commit…
Do more than dream—do.
Do more than see—perceive.
Do more than read—apply.
Do more than receive—reciprocate.
Do more than choose—focus.
Do more than wish—believe…
Do more than encourage—inspire…
Do more than reach—stretch.
Tags: Live Life | Hearing | Listening a Person | Growing Up | Need To Grow Up | Spending | Bloom | Investment | Thinking | Created | Decision | Reflecting | Consideration | Dream | You Can Do It | Just Do It | Perception | Gifts | Choose Me | Focus | Wishing | Believe | Encouragement | Inspirational | Go The Extra Mile |
16. When we are shown scenes of starving children in Africa, with a call for us to do something to help them, the underlying ideological message is something like: "Don't think, don't politicize, forget about the true causes of their poverty, just act, contribute money, so that you will not have to think!
Tags: Poor | Problems | Third World Problems | Africa | Poverty | Help | Political | Thinking |
17. Most misunderstandings in the world could be avoided if people would simply take the time to ask, “What else could this mean?”
Tags: Misunderstanding | Question | Thinking | Communication | Understanding Women | Understanding | Relationship | Arguments | Listening a Person | Perspective |
18. If the conversations with your friends aren't leaving you in deep thought, you're surrounding yourself with wrong people.
Tags: Good Vibes | Bad Company | Friendship | Thoughts | Thinking |
19. Deep conversations with open minded people are the best.
Tags: Good Vibes | Thinking |
20. Personality refers to a person's distinctive patterns of thinking, feeling, and behaving. Although personality can change over a lifetime, one's core personality traits tend to remain relatively consistent during adulthood.
Tags: Personality | Thinking | Feelings | Behavior |
21. there is always something that you could imagine in your brain that could go wrong, and you could make yourself have a panic attack. Like, your body would actually respond to that.
That’s how powerful the thought process is.
Tags: Brain | Mind Control | Thoughts | Negativity | Future | Body | Thinking | Positive Thinking | Overthinking | Panic Attack | Anxiety | Health Anxiety | Mental Health |
22. It’s amazing that we think all day long, but we spend very little time on thinking about “how” we think.
Tags: Overthinking | Thinking | Positive Thinking |
23. I become what I think about all day long.
Tags: Overthinking | Thinking | Positive Thinking | Mind Control | Health Anxiety | Anxiety | Mantra |
24. Knowing yourself and your triggers is very important. Being able to change your thinking and renewing our minds.
Tags: Anger | Trigger | Change | Thinking | Mind Control | Self Awareness |
25. Question your thinking, beliefs, actions, your upbringing, your environment today and yesterday. When you start to question what you believe to be true, you begin to see through what you believe to be true and you open yourself up to new information.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Question | Thinking | Belief | Actions | Upbringing | Environment | Today | Yesterday | Believe |
26. A conclusion is what you come to when you get tired of thinking about something. And the two most popular ways people jump to conclusions are mind reading and fortune telling.
Mind reading when you assume what others are thinking, and fortune telling is when you are thinking about the future.
Tags: Jumping To Conclusions | Mind Reading | Fortune Teller | Future | Assumption | Thinking | Judgemental |
27. Thinking is difficult.
That’s why most people judge.
Tags: Judgemental | Thinking | Walk In My Shoes | Perspective | Empathy | Difficulty |