1. Why haven’t I thought of this before?
Well, I am here so you don’t have to think.
2. Whenever I'm about to do something, I think,
'Would an idiot do that?' and if they would,
I do not do that thing.
3. Who says exactly what they’re thinking? What kind of a game is that?
4. Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think.
5. Whenever I think of something but can't think of what it was I was thinking of, I can't stop thinking until I think I'm thinking of it again. I think I think too much.
6. To hide your Charity and good deeds is a test of your Thinking, and to hide the flaws of others is a test of your Character.
7. War is when the government tells you who the bad guy is. Revolution is when you decide it for yourself.
8. If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
9. You have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you sometimes.
10. All things are possible. Who you are is limited by who you think you are.
11. I got this real moron thing I do, it's called thinking. And I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions. I have certain rules I live by. My first rule, I don't believe anything the government tells me, and I don't take very seriously the media or the press in this country.
12. Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. That is against their interests. They want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept it.
Tags: Government | Education | Thinking | Interest | Rules | Planning | Strategy | Political | Quotes that make you think | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Smart | Dumbness | Stupid People | Citizen | Accept |
13. You have to push yourself to be spectacularly better at the thing you bring to the marketplace than most people. And you can.